We Are Now In Single Digits Until Hl2 Is Bug Free!!!!

actually the rumour from last year that the game would be released on 30-sept wasn't so far fetched....

We only got the year wrong :)

That's the lamest thing I have heard today. You deserve the anti-prize.

Da Dude said:
actually the rumour from last year that the game would be released on 30-sept wasn't so far fetched....

We only got the year wrong :)

I hope that's not a joke, because if valve releases HL2 on 30th sep I'd be VERY pissed at them. Hell, anything before 29th (including it) or 31st or later would do - but not that ****ing day.

I don't see the problem with it being released on september 30th...as long as it IS released. Why do people take this so personally? :|

KagePrototype said:
I don't see the problem with it being released on september 30th...as long as it IS released. Why do people take this so personally? :|

I just think resurrecting that memorable day of sorrow is a sad thing.
Of course, if the date was announced as September 30th, I'd be both happy and worried (hey, they miss it once.. lol [/pessimism])

Shuzer said:
I just think resurrecting that memorable day of sorrow is a sad thing.
Of course, if the date was announced as September 30th, I'd be both happy and worried (hey, they miss it once.. lol [/pessimism])

Porbably. But if that's true, people should remember that instead of being "a day of sorrow", they're gonna be playing the game. :D

KagePrototype said:
Porbably. But if that's true, people should remember that instead of being "a day of sorrow", they're gonna be playing the game. :D

Well, I guess it could turn a day of sorrow into a day of happiness ;)

JackKerouac said:
Yes, but even though valve isnt that great with release timings and getting the game out, they are extremly good with making sure their games are of the highest quality and have all major kinks worked out. They are no doubt working extremly hard on getting every bug out, is it possible for the RC to be accepted first try? Yes, you add that its a bigger project, bigger team, and higher profile project and that is all true i wont disgaree there, but they did it with half life 1 when they were a brand new company making their first game, now they are highly experinced, i believe they can do it again.

Hoping for a late august release date... :cheers:

One game does not a track record make. Great game sure. But one game is not indicative of where a company will go or be several years later. Just a thought.

SubForce said:
One game does not a track record make. Great game sure. But one game is not indicative of where a company will go or be several years later. Just a thought.

Yes, Master Yoda! :LOL:

CB | Para said:
Yes, Master Yoda! :LOL:

lol

Whatever day the game comes out, whether itsd the 30th or not , people will be too focused on buying the game to care , i bet most ppl on this forums will 4get what day/time or even what year it is , they'll be too gripped ;)

I think releasing it on the 30th of september will be a very poor joke.

Plus university starts on the 27th!! Arghh!!! How the hell am I gonna play it during freshers week!

what is it now...... :E

i lost track................ :cheers:

Damnit, my windows clock is already set to wednesday.... arg sorry

Back