Web Hosting

Azrael.

Reaction score
Hey all, my friend's dad owns his own buisness and is interested in building a webpage, and offered to hire me... I know how to build the site using dreamweaver pretty well, but what steps should I take in having it hosted, and who should I get it hosted by? Thanks for the help.

What kind of things will the website have to do and how much traffic are you looking to have? These will factor greatly on picking a service.

I use powweb. I used to have a webmaster resource site, but I stopped working on it and forgot to re-register my domain. So yeah its gone now. Its only 7.77 a month, and it seems to be reliable. Check out the specs at http://www.powweb.com

It probably won't have a huge traffic flow... It's a privately owned buisness in a small town of about 17,000 people... So I couldn't see the traffic being unmanagable by really any service.

Are you looking to be selling these products around the world? If you think about it, people all over the world might be seeing your products and want to purchase them. So the traffic flow could be high.

No, it's not selling products it's a consultant firm.

Back