Webdesign Services!

T

Tupac

Want to offer my services to the new MODs of HL2 :D

My work can be view'd at clantemplates.com, i am the co-owner of that site.

If anyone is interested, please leave your AIM or MSN here. I will contact you as soon as I see it :)

If you want to see more of my work, just leave your AIM or MSN.

Thanks, Bye!

Originally posted by Tupac
Want to offer my services to the new MODs of HL2 :D

My work can be view'd at clantemplates.com, i am the co-owner of that site.

If anyone is interested, please leave your AIM or MSN here. I will contact you as soon as I see it :)

If you want to see more of my work, just leave your AIM or MSN.

Thanks, Bye!

The Defense Command mod is currently looking for a web designer to create a kick-ass looking page for us. The currentl incarnation:

www.xenoworks.com/dcomm/dcomm.htm

Is decidedly lacking in the "intereting graphics" department and we are looking to change that.

------------------------------------------------
Mod description:

Defense Command is a cross between a 3rd person shooter and a real time strategy, though not how you'd expect. You control a single unit throughout the game. The unit is basically a squad consisting of several soldiers and/or vehicles as well as other unit types to come.

The camera is situated above and behind your unit, but not looking straight ahead like most 3rd persons. Instead, it's angled down more toward the ground so that you never see the horizon. Essentially what it does is create a fog of war like in RTSs but in a 3rd person way.

There are many strategic things involved as well. As you fight you gain Tech Points and as your team reaches certain numbers of points they gain upgrades they can assign to their units. Their are other buildings such as hospitals and barracks, which spawn and heal your troops, and factories and garages, which spawn and repair vehicles as well as repair troop armour.

It is, of course, far deeper than this, adding a true strategy element to the gameplay and if you're really interested you should check out his documentation.

There will also be backstories behind certain characters and events, much like in Star Craft or Warhammer, which will create a more real attachment to special characters and give the game a more realistic feel and story element.

------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunatly, I do not have a AIM or MSN instant messanger. Though I am looking to get one. You can contact me by e-mail at

The team currently has two memebers: Myself, who is responsible for basic design, writing and some concept art. And Mooseakolopsatron who is doing 2d concept art.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I am looking for a web designer as well. I havn't actually got a team together yet. At the momeny its just me, unfortunatly. I am looking to get a site to premote my mod idea etc... to get a team together.

This is what I have done so far:

skull_beta6.jpg

skull_beta7.jpg

contact me @ [email protected]

*bump* E-mailed Kalo + Working on a design for the Defense Command mod :)

Hello!

Im i need of a webdesigner. Munro wont fix me a FTP here until ive got a good site :)

Anyways, im in school now but will be home in about an hour or so. You can read my designdoc over here:

http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/malin/

Its just a basic design and not giving away too much of the special thing that will be in the mod. You can read that and ill give you an email when i come home!

Cya!

@Tupac
/me bows in presence.

Your site is my inspiration. I love your templates, even though I haven't used them, they are inspiration for I am a web designer aswell trying to be good like you guys ;)

and i like your name :):cheers: :afro:

*chuckles*

What you doing kissing ass Sub? You're not that bad :p

Originally posted by Submerge
@Tupac
/me bows in presence.

Your site is my inspiration. I love your templates, even though I haven't used them, they are inspiration for I am a web designer aswell trying to be good like you guys ;)

and i like your name :):cheers: :afro:

uhhh ... no offence and all, but are you being sarcastic?

no, Sept 13, 7 year annivrsary of Tupacs death :'(

and i like there templates. or some of them:)

hi, the half-life party mod needs a website, ive got a logo made that can give you a rough idea of what we need.

my aim is Tekstickle

my email is [email protected]

Contact me over msn [email protected], I'm tired of email'ing people I mean you need my services :| so yea email me Tek.

On the other hand lol whats all the laughing about :) ? Yea Sept.13 is when I get drunk in the name of Tupac and party all night long :)

Right now at nowhere man I already told ya that I'll see what I can do cause I have 4 2 other sites enfront of ya, so please wait im not superman and cant do 100 sites a day :(

Back