Weird thing i found

mrbloke

Reaction score
this is my first play of hl2, and i found something weird by accident.

is this something to do evolution of combines? sorry if im just being noobish.

That is so awesome! It's like your game version is the only one that has that texture!

We've seen it before, but yeah, it's a chart of the humans evolution or something.

The second being human, and third being combine.

welcome to the forums. ignore Rapstah, he might bite your head off..

anyway, it is trying to show the evolution of man to combine, rather than the evolution of the combine..

lol sorry i guess i was just being noobish
rapstah seems nice.

are headcrabs biting your head off nice lol? and to answer second post, my comp has even better texture and graphics than that. i love it,so much. and bloke, dont call yourself noobish ever! you get too much crap from buttheads if you do that man. its friendly advicethat i suggest taken. and anyway, i dont think many people know much about combine anyway. if you do, give me some info! please? ;(;(;(

Actually from the way I thought about it, I saw it as anti-combine propaganda presenting the similarity between Apes and Combine, thus showing that the truth of the matter is that humans are devolving backwards if they allow the Combine to fulfill their desire of conquest.

welcome victordavion, and be adequate. and thats pretty deep...

I've been thinking of getting that as a tattoo vertically on my arm

Yeah, its more than 6 lines long. Its luring banimals D:

Hey, guys, while we're talking about the new thing, I kept seeing this weird suited guy hanging around whereever I went. What was up with that?

Dunno, maybe hes working for the government? Could he be an alien?!

thanks for the advice tibbs :cheers: and i do know about gman :p

Back