Well so what now?

F

Feixeno

Seriously, what now, from viewing the source, people who downloaded it, know pretty much all about the game, minus the storyline, and various other things, we know what weapons will be in, as well as some TFC 2 and new CS things, personally i think we should all just take one deep breath and think about it, what does Valve have to hide now except for the storyline.

[personalwhatever
Personally i think this was a "evil" thing to do but hey, what goes around comes around, i bet whoever got this was holding back till Valve mentioned a delay then toss it out to anger them, who knows though, i hope this person is found../personalwhatever]

Anyhow i mean what has valve left to hide now? seriously, what can they do. or what do you think they will do.

Personally i think because this was released they will speed things up a little bit.

they might just say **** it and not release the game now

First we had this source release now you want Gabe to die dude? you think a FPS/geek/haxxor/L33tspeaking/nothadagirlfriend-kid will not go crazy and shoot gabe?

seriously they are releasing this game, if not, oh well you heard of Judas right?

why woudl they not release the game now thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard..

remember they are still gonna get filthy rich off halflife2. if they were smart they should get it out the door as soon as possible so people buy it instead of finding a roughly compiled version somewhere down the line

LOL. I think anyone that says they wont be releasing the game is dumb. They didnt spend 5 years creating and game and who know how much money, to say a month or so before the release that the game is cancelled because of the game code was leaked. They would lose shitloads of cash and the only way to remake whatevber it cost is by selling the game. duh.

The code isn't quite finished anyway, so they might shuffle it around a bit.

It sucks yeah, but Valve will solve it and release the game!

They could still release the single player game. I don't care much about the multiplayer.

the game itself isnt even finished and the code isnt even the current build so what do they have to gain from it

Back