What about Adrian Shepard from OpFor?

Only time will tell...

Nice timing with the downtime btw. Had a great essay written out and I lost it all lol :(

Oh well!

It would be great if you'd try and recall what you wrote. I kinda think this is a fairly intelligent conversation so far...

I would have but people like Bigun had already begun to spoil the convo to be honest.
besides, all my views are further back in this thread anyways.

I don't think its a bad thing mixing the expansion pack stories in to HL2 but I do think it'll make the game more confusing for the average gamer who hasn't played the exppacks.

Also, apparently Blue-shift was a Dreamcast exclusive anyways before it caved in and was ported to the pc (explains why it runs on a seperate exe). They had to make money from it somehow I guess.
Thats another reason why I don't believe the exppacks add anything to the original.

Heres to Valve and whats sure to be an amazing sequel whichever way the story goes!

:cheers:

Just thought:
out of respect for the player, it would have been damn silly for you to die when you beat the game. Would Valve do that to you?
And Shepard isn't necessarily employed like Gordan, because Gordan was given a choice. Perhaps its because Freeman is an intellectual, whereas Shepard would do what he was ordered to mostly.

As I said, we don't know anything about it. He could be detained and never to be seen again, or he could have been hired by G-man after some time. We honestly don't know yet, unfortunantly. The first sentence of yours isn't true however. Mafia's main character died when you finally beat the game, and that story was one of the best told, and one of the best executed in a game... Ever!

Maybe G-man just held him in that Osprey until the one they call Freeman comes again.

Champ said:
Mafia's main character died when you finally beat the game, and that story was one of the best told, and one of the best executed in a game... Ever!

Oh well, no need to play that game anymore lol :E

Back