What are you all doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting, skank. Go make a thread..

Skaadi said:
Alright, what the hell is your problem?

Nothing, your crazy.. I dont have a problem.

Jelly, Skaadi means Hetairia.

Burn said:
Nothing, your crazy.. I dont have a problem.

Jelly, Skaadi means Hetairia.

No, it doesn't. Now what seems to be your problem with me?

Skaadi said:
No, it doesn't. Now what seems to be your problem with me?

I dont have any more problems with you then I have with other members.. Like I said your crazy.

Its cute that the staff pretends they dont know what it is

Err, I posted that before I saw the big-ass hetairia thread. Now I know what she's talking about. I liked Pesmerga. :(

Sulkdodds said:
Err, I posted that before I saw the big-ass hetairia thread. Now I know what she's talking about. I liked Pesmerga. :(

Well apartently he is going to be unbanned.

Burn said:
I dont have any more problems with you then I have with other members.. Like I said your crazy.

You are really starting to get annoying.

Well there you go. Nobody ever gets permanently banned for multiple accounts and this is no exception.

Erm, anyway. What am I doing right now? I'm waking up and seeing all this shit all over the forums and thinking 'Damn, I slept through all this?'

Skaadi said:
You are really starting to get annoying.

So are you. Stop spamming, if you want to bitch at me take it to a pm.

Burn said:
So are you. Stop spamming, if you want to bitch at me take it to a pm.

don't forget that you started this by bitching at me, first off.

nevermind, not worth it *rolls eyes*

Yes, yes, alright, please stop. PM each other or something.

EDIT: When I posted, you hadn't edited it to say nevermind. Or maybe I just didn't see it. :p

Sulkdodds said:
Yes, yes, alright, please stop. PM each other or something.

EDIT: When I posted, you hadn't edited it to say nevermind. Or maybe I just didn't see it. :p

Ah, sorry Sulks, I'm just in a bad mood tonight.:cheers:

Skaadi don't double post, use whats more commonly known as "the edit button."

Samon said:
Skaadi don't double post, use whats more commonly known as "the edit button."

Don't you start....I know I made a mistake.:x :rolleyes:

Edit: aheh heh, once again, sorry Samon, It's just been one one of those days

Edit: Once again, Samon, don't start.

Trying to sort a few bugs out before testing Zombie Master with a select group of friends this evening.

-Angry Lawyer

You can, pretty soon. I'm just trying to iron out some of the bits that make it unplayable. And trying to find someone to host. Can you host DM games and actually allow other people to join? Because I can't.

-Angry Lawyer

I would love to host it, but I don't have access to the router. :(

Now, I'm figuring out why Foxtrot is Gay.

Zombie Master eh?
What, do you control hordes of zombies and order them to attack random civilian structures?
Like an RTS?

xlucidx said:
Zombie Master eh?
What, do you control hordes of zombies and order them to attack random civilian structures?
Like an RTS?

Cross between RTS as FPS. One player's the Zombie Master, who controls Zombies like an RTS. The rest play as if it's a traditional "Survive teh Zombiezors!" type of game, and try to complete objectives/survive, depending what the mapper chooses.

-Angry Lawyer

I am sitting in my victory throne, listening to victory music. I was just reading over the many threats I was sent, they made me laugh a hearty laugh.

Foxtrot said:
I am sitting in my victory throne, listening to victory music. I was just reading over the many threats I was sent, they made me laugh a hearty laugh.

Why are you gay?

15357 said:
Why are you gay?
People are bitter, people who thought they had power couldn't do anything to stop this, and now they are mad.

Foxtrot said:

Victory over what? Managing to find a forum on the internet and post lies about it? Wow, that's amazing.

I think having ZombieMaster makes me and my colleagues win.

-Angry Lawyer

Foxtrot said:
People are bitter, people who thought they had power couldn't do anything to stop this, and now they are mad.

ok, stop what?

Angry Lawyer said:
Victory over what? Managing to find a forum on the internet and post lies about it? Wow, that's amazing.

I think having ZombieMaster makes me and my colleagues win.

-Angry Lawyer
I didn't post lies about it actually. Some hetairia members thought it would be cute to threaten me, so I continued with pushing buttons, and they did nothing, a thread was made and deleted, and then another was made but it was too late to delete it.

15357 said:
ok, stop what?
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87967
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87964
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87969
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87972

Angry Lawyer said:
That's a lie right there.

-Angry Lawyer
Yes it is, a lie I had nothing to do with. If you want to discuss this you can PM me, but continuing discussing here would probably lead to the thread being locked.

Nobody threatened or attacked you, Foxtrot. A couple of people send you joke PMs. Big deal.

Sulkdodds said:
Nobody threatened or attacked you, Foxtrot. A couple of people send you joke PMs. Big deal.
And then I linked your site, big deal.

51 people viewing. What are you all thinking\doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back