• short and average weight

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • short and stocky/muscular

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • obese

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6'3" 230. My mass is a mixture of muscle and fat, as I used to work out but college made me lazy. Lets just say that I've been called intimidating on more than one occasion.

why? do you wear a scary mask?

why? do you wear a scary mask?

I usually walk around with a blank expression. This is an actual scenario that happened at my college:

I went to my dorm's laundry room to move my clothes from the washer to one of the dryers. All the washers were full and some girl was taking my stuff out of the washer to put hers in, which people do all the time. I said thanks (completely straight faced, I wasn't angry though) and moved them to one of the dryers. As I left, one of my good friends came in past me and I went back upstairs. When he came back, he said that the girl was frantically talking to someone else in the laundry room about how she thought I was going to hurt her or what not. Mind you, I've never even been in a fist fight before and found it amusing.

there's a lot of averages in this forum :dozey: very few on either side of the average scale ...seems to me that the stereotype of fat gamers is false OR YOU PEOPLE ARE LYING! ..ya probably the stereotype :dozey:

:dozey:

I think I'm a pear.

Nah, you're a peach!

there's a lot of averages in this forum very few on either side of the average scale ...seems to me that the stereotype of fat gamers is false OR YOU PEOPLE ARE LYING! ..ya probably the stereotype

Accept the results as they are, unless you intended this thread to single people out as being fat gamers.

I think I'm a pear.

a weightloss radio commercial in my area:

<singing>

"Don't wanna be flabby anymoooooore
Don't wanna be a fat guy
Rubbery, flubbery, blubbery, outta shape dude
Look at me - I'm a pear"

personally i like pears ..all green and yummy

You didn't say anything anyway so no worries! It's Seppo I want an apology from! He over-stepped the line!:frown:
Didn't I tell you that it is the INTERNET?

You don't get apologies from people unless it is me because I am fuking nice.

Which is a bad thing.. :(

I'm tallish and I usually weight somewhere between 11 and 12 stone (haven't weighed myself is a while though). I have a small stomache but I'm not fat.

Average height, maybe a little underweight. I wouldn't say I'm scrawny though.

I'm about as skinny, lanky and tall as they come being around 203cm tall o_O

I am often surprised at how many women enjoy the "tall and skinny" thing. I can understand tall, but skinny/scrawny?

I have mentioned to chick friends before on a normal conversation that I plan to tone up a bit by working out. and they always tell me "noooo!" and tell me the tall, scrawny body type looks good for me... kind of defies logic, but I am okay with that!

There are women on the other side of the spectrum who are on the heavier side. Chubbier though not necessarily more muscle bound.

Same with guys. People have different tastes.

Moving from tall skinny/normal weight to tall muscular.

I'm suprised nobody's clicking obese:p

I'm on the tall side of 5'8. Probably 5'8 1/2 I think. Maybe 5'9 but I doubt it.

And I weigh about 155-160. I've been going to the gym for about six or seven months now and it has made a big difference. I'd post a before and after picture but I don't want to be one of those people.

I'm 182cm, 70kg, which makes me relatively very tall round these parts, and I suppose I'm skinny to average.

Consensus seems to be that 140lbs is pretty skinny... So I guess I lied. I figured it was average.

I said tall, average weight, but it's more like average height, average weight. I'm probably closer to being tall than I am short, though, so close enough.

I am like 5'8" and 125lbs... I'm actually not the skinniest one here! Close, though... close...

I'm 6ft and 145 pounds. I actively run, soccer, and soccer freestyle. I'm a little under weight but it's very hard for me to actually gain weight and so incredibly easy for me to loose weight without being active, let alone running most days of the week.

deecolonar5.png

Back