What Box Will You Get?

Box Art

• Total voters

Reaction score
Assuming that what we have seen are the official Box Arts, Gordon's for me!

In the heat of the moment, days of all days, when the hl2.net servers are bogged down enough, you choose this day to make a random poll like this...

Alyx, or the special collectors edition if that ends up being the metal-looking box.

Gordon no questions asked. He just looks so bad-ass.

I'm willing to bet everyone here will want the special edition box.

If the special edition doesn't come out right away theres no way in hell I'm waiting for it.

I guess I'd get the Gordon or G-man box, probably Gordon, 'cause the g-man looks kinda f-ed up...

Gordon.
If the Special edition come out at the same time I will get it.

tehsolace said:
In the heat of the moment, days of all days, when the hl2.net servers are bogged down enough, you choose this day to make a random poll like this...

sorry mr negative, out of your whopping 22 posts not one has been of any value...

it's Gordon all the way, i am too much of a purist t want that brazen hussy Alyx and the Gman isn't staring at me all day...hell no.

If they ever make a box with ONLY the Half-life 2 logo... I'll buy that.

I'll still buy the game when it comes out though.

tehsolace said:

I think it's a legitimate question.

dream431ca said:
If they ever make a box with ONLY the Half-life 2 logo... I'll buy that.

I'll still buy the game when it comes out though.

it's nice to know the artwork on the box won't deter you from purchasing the game

Well i ordered it online.... so i will be happy with whatever they send me.

Alyx, because alyx == babe. I think I've fallen for her multiple times.

See look at my journal

So obviously I'm going to purchase the box, scan the front, make printouts, cover my room with them, and then stick an enlarged print underneath my top bunk so I can stare at her every night before I go to sleep.

thats the most screwed up thing you are allowed to say today.

neozero said:
Alyx, because alyx == babe. I think I've fallen for her multiple times.

See look at my journal

So obviously I'm going to purchase the box, scan the front, make printouts, cover my room with them, and then stick an enlarged print underneath my top bunk so I can stare at her every night before I go to sleep.

You need to seek help.

No joke. :(

i don't like the idea of a game character on the box. considering the half-life box is by far the best box ever, they should make it at least resemble it. the old box had these radioactive stains and numbers and stuff... it had to do with the theme of the game.

I'd probably go with the G-Man box, so I could go up to people and scare them with it.

63SixThreeSix3 said:
sorry mr negative, out of your whopping 22 posts not one has been of any value...
pwned.

Im going with gordon, the g-man looks like a creepy "Late night freak at Denny's, lickin' his pennies--Hes got a french fry hangin out of his beard, dont go near that guy hes weird" -ICP

...sorry i dont know what the hell i was thinking

I'd planned to get all 3, however I admit that may be a wee bit of over-kill.

Having said that, lets see if the game actually gets released sometime this year before getting too excitied.

63SixThreeSix3 said:

wow, I just realized how nasty I am :thumbs:

who dragged this up?

Whichever box I see first is the one I'll buy. More than likely New Zealand will only get the Gordon box. Fine by me.

trizzm said:
i don't like the idea of a game character on the box. considering the half-life box is by far the best box ever, they should make it at least resemble it. the old box had these radioactive stains and numbers and stuff... it had to do with the theme of the game.

Eck, I hated the original HL box.

If there was one that had like a slave alien or headcrab, I would be all over it, but i'll take G-Man's I guess.... *sigh*

Signs up for the Barney version. What.. there isn't? Crap. I guess I'll take whatever one the clerk drags outta the back room then.

i am getting the Collectors Edition.. so however it looks, it won't really matter to me.. but i guess if i had to choose...

Mr. Redundant said:
chee cheh choo chi cheh G-Unit
err
G-man fo sho'

i think Mr. Redundant summed up my choice quite nicely ;)

Yeah i'm getting the Collectors Edition too, but between these three I would pick good old Gordon.

Oh and here ya go Dr. Freeman. Congrats on the 2,500.

NJD2003 said:
Yeah i'm getting the Collectors Edition too, but between these three I would pick good old Gordon.

Oh and here ya go Dr. Freeman. Congrats on the 2,500.

Gordon box? bleh :p
ur too predictable!! :D
i almost thought u would want the Gman box as well.

oh wow.. didn't know that was my 2500th post, thanks NJD2003 :)

FreemanHL2 said:
How did i know that gordon was going to be in the lead??? :D

oh I don't know... GABE!!

We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want GORDON! We want ALYX. What, who said that. You better come forward or I won't release HL2 for another year.

Can't vote for any of those, I will get the Special Edition Steam release.
If I was going to get a box set though, probably Gordon.

Collectors Edition, dunno who's on.
And if they don't have the collectors edition around here, I'll take Gordon. (If I have any choice :{)

Back