What do you all like to drink?

It looks so awesome when the thread title is the same as the post.

I'm all like going, "What do you all like to drink?" "What do you all like to drink?" "What do you all like to drink?" "What do you all like to drink?""What do you all like to drink?" "What do you all like to drink?"

Back and forth.

But anyway I like Clamato juice.

Holy crap, we just had a thread on this very topic.

I don't particularly favor anything in terms of non-alcoholic beverages. Water suffices. I guess energy drinks.

Alcoholic? Whiskey and a good Irish draught.

Jaegermeister and if I feel like buying it I will pick up an energy drink to go with it.

Yeah we had a thread on this only a few days ago >.>

Water, preferrably with some lemon flavoring.

Cherry or vanilla coke, and most other crazy flavor-added pops.

Fooey to alcohol!

Gatorade and Propel Fitness Water.

It's literally all I drink, I have cases and cases of bottles of them. So damn good.

Other then that - Regular Water, I drink alot of that, too. (I have a water cooler for the whole house, and one just for my room)

I don't really like the taste of alcohol (maybe I'm retarded?)..

Water + lemon slice, loganberry, milk and green tea. I don't drink pop/soda.

And I only drink in the company of relatives, and that's just a small amount of wine. Mixed drinks taste like perfume to me and beer is ridiculously overrated.

manly_drinking_hdr.jpg

For regular drinks, I prefer water or orange juice.

For energy drinks, most anything, I prefer Bawls or Nos though.

For alcohol, straight Fireball Whisky.

non-alcoholic = vimto
alcoholic = i usually drink lager then move onto jack daniels

Mostly juice, flavored water. I can't stand plain water. I hate drinking soda but it's around me all the time. Pepsi > Coke. Energy drinks - I love redbull. Annnd alcohol. Vodka, Schnapps, Dewers Whiskey. Goldschlager. I'll try anything once. I avoid rum and wine.

Diet Coke.
Water. (Arrowhead or Tap. The uranium in our water makes it taste pwn.)
Chocolate Milk(The kind of all flavored dairy drinks!).
Thats.. Pretty much it. And sometimes regular Milk.

Water, Milk, and fruit juice on a regular basis, but I like Mountain Dew and orange soda. I don't drink alcohol.

What do I like like to drink? Hypnotiq, Crown Royal, and above all Gray Goose. What do I afford to usually drink? Brandy and/or coronas.

Non-alc: Pepsi Max

Alc: Canadian Club Dry's or Smirnoff Double Blacks.

Jagermeister
Kronenbourg
Pepsi
Magners

etc.

Blood.

I like red tea as well.

(And water. From water does all life begin.)

Marton's Firestoker, which is a lovely beer although i can't find it any more. Timothy Taylor's Landlord = lovely stuff. Also enjoying Old Bob atm:
16734.jpg
landlord.jpg
312.jpg

Marton's Firestoker, which is a lovely beer although i can't find it any more. Timothy Taylor's Landlord = lovely stuff. Also enjoying Old Bob atm:
16734.jpg
landlord.jpg
312.jpg
A man of great tastes, I've heard good things about Firestoker yet I haven't been able to sample it's glory as of yet.

Ale wise I am a fan of Tribute though:

STA-Tribute-L.jpg

Beautiful.

I was introduced to lager and blackcurrant by a friend. It is delicious. The foam looks mouldy but it's all good.

Fail fungus is fail, after all.

Love Baileys so much I once ordered it in a pub! Whenever I think of baileys now though, it always brings back memories of the 'Old Gregg' episode of Mighty Boosh (something the poster above me might appreciate!).
"I'm Old Greg. I've got a mangina!"

Caramel Bailey's is delicious. I have a bottle of it in my room :shh:

I think it is about time to make a contribution of my own. I personally like to drink water from the now working water dispenser in the fridge, not really a fan of bottled water, seem kind of weird to pay a price for H2O...

But usually I am a drinker of:
-Lipton Green/White tea(Tea bags, and bottled)
-VitaminWATER, nice an refreshing and the extra vitamins thing is not too bad either, and I am not too worried about the calories in it, I am fit and benefit from the male metabolism so it never really adds up.
-Powerade, not really a buyer of it, but when I have a spare dollar or two always seems to fill me up quite well.
-Gatarode, only drink Fruit Punch when I available all other flavors, especially anything lime, irritates my stomach. So I feel more like crap than replenished.
-Bawls, always seemed to have the same kick of energy, basically I never become used to it, so it's always just as good as the first one. And also the glass bottle is definitely a +1.

Soda, only Vault and Root Beer, anything else also seems to irritated the hell out of my stomach. Meh, I guess it forces me to keep a healthier diet.

No alcohol for now, even though I am 18, mainly because I am not close friends to those who do, meh I guess college will most likely change that, but I am looking forward to trying absolut, and mixing it with stuff...

If you like Bailey's you are hereby ordered to surrender your manberries! Exceptions to this are detailed in the "desperation clause" of the big book of Man Law.

Back