Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Crap

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Needs fixing!!

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Jonz0r

Reaction score
Well i think its an awesome game one of the best ive ever played. But that new patch pissed me off. Why did they do that to the ranking system! I was a corpral before the patch and 3 kills after the patch i got 3 up ranks. With that is 3 unlocks. Without the patch it would of taken me about 6 months to get that far. So they screwed that up! But battlefield 2 is a great game.

There is a few annoying things about it, for example the noobs who play it like those people who just wait and steal the planes all the time, they dont even fight just want to get into a god damn plane/chooper. And then you get those dumb medics who walk straight passed you! C'MON!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A MEDIC DOES?!

What do you think of it?

it roxxors my boxxors

awesome, addictive, near flawless multiplayer war
don't knock the best when the rest is mediocre crap - hail the king of online fps

Can't vote! I don't own the game, and don't plan to. I'm sure it's good though.

it's great. i bought it three days before DOD:S came out though, so i've not been playing it at all.

the squad play is the best thing about it, wish it had more good maps though....

Really a lot of fun, quite addictive, but needs some fixing. They need to just get rid of the punish system altogether, and fix various other things.

Adabiviak said:
Can't vote! I don't own the game, and don't plan to. I'm sure it's good though.

The point of posting???????

I think its alright, I liked it for the first month and a half-2 months...then I got sick of waiting for the patch 1.03, so I moved onto such great things called DoD:S. :naughty:

Awesome game, but gets boring after 4 hours of straight play.
^ Heh.

Think it is great though does need some tweaking still, still find myself able to shoot peoples legs through walls. Couple more maps would be good.The squad play can be brilliant when you find a good one, though that is a rarity on pubs. All in all great :thumbs:

DiSTuRbEd said:

I think its alright, I liked it for the first month and a half-2 months...then I got sick of waiting for the patch 1.03, so I moved onto such great things called DoD:S. :naughty:

...because he needs an extra option. I have an opinion about the game but none of the categories fit.

It's awesome when played in a good squad, otherwise it's good. Therefore I voted "Great!".

I played bf2 the first month I had it (august), then got tired of it, but somehow I started up playing againg this week, and it is GREAT! Especially I love the new map from the 1.3 patch, got a new hobbie sniping noobs with my m95:D

BF2 has an element you cannot achive an any other game. Most importantly CSS, DoD:S, CoD, MoH..

It makes bf2 a truley unique and addicting game. Having the chance to specialize in one field while a million others do the same is quite nice. If you have a clan that plays bf2, each one of you can do something different and can work as a squad/team. (ie 3 of you can make your way to one of the bases, however encounter trouble with a couple of enemys and a tank. You get your other squad member in that plane to bomb the tank and get the sniper somewhere in the vacinity to take out the other enemys and cover you while you rush to get the flag). Something you cant do in CSS or DoD:s thats why i think its excellent! So many elements you have to be aware of, very immersive

DiSTuRbEd said:

I played DoD:S like 1 hr and got bored :p I don't really like like 3 of the 4 maps and it gets old quick, it feels like CS:S just WWII style and I'm sick of CS:S. I wish I had just gotten HL2:Bronze.

Agreed with Amish...I can't get into DoD: S...oh well. I think BF2 is an "Awesome game". I've put 200 hours into it so far, *Not as much as others, but still alot considering..* and for 50 bucks..200 hours is a great deal :p I plan on spending more time on it. And yes...we DO all need to get together sometime.

BF2 rocks. But then again, I am a fanboy. And I agree with Jimbo: it needs more maps (urban preferably). I can't wait for some decent mods and the expansion pack.

btw I am back. Anyone miss me?

Shakermaker said:
BF2 rocks. But then again, I am a fanboy. And I agree with Jimbo: it needs more maps (urban preferably). I can't wait for some decent mods and the expansion pack.

btw I am back. Anyone miss me?
DUDE YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

score with any women? xfire today ftw!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cheers:

It was good for a while, but then, just like witht battlefield 1942, I got bored of it. I don't regret bying it, but I don't see myself installing it again anytime soon. I would probably play it more if I had a lot more time to play games, but as it is css/dods/dystopia is all the online action I can fit into my tight schedule.

.bog.

it is one of the best fps's that i have played in a long time (yes i have played DoD:S) it has excellent spuad play (if everyone works together) and other greats about the game that has already been mentioned.

So sell me this game - I avoid "war" based games for no discernable reason, and have heard nothing but good things about this game. Single-player only, though. I don't care for multiplayer (unless it's AVP2).

I'm a swede and I must of course support a swedish company, that's the reason I'm playing it! Joke aside I like the game but I have stopped playing it anyway, just crashes.

this game has had me addicted to it since the day it came out. no other game has ever done that to me. i just really love all the squad based fighting and that fact that you fight to gain ranks and earn badges. its just an amazing game

Back