Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Nice People

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Great people

Votes: 36 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods and admins are the greatest, you won't get better people than, Starmonkey, Starmonkey, Pi Mu Rho, Badger, Zerimski, Danimal etc.

Edit: Zerimski, what the hell is going on?

Grrrr,

Mother ****ing bullshit, Bring them back NOW!

This site is going to hell without those guys.

Shodan said:
Grrrr,

Mother ****ing bullshit, Bring them back NOW!

This site is going to hell without those guys.

its all munro's fault. and his loyalists.

evil bastards.

btw, why don't you join the PRA?

Yea...you guys are a day late.They've all been hired back.

Well it's a good step in the right direction. If they're coming back it must mean that Munrow's decided to stop being so lazy...or, at the very least trust the Mods and Admins to do what he won't.

You lot really need to keep quiet as you have no idea what's going on. Lazy my arse.

Well he did make it clear he was working long shifts, day and night, so give him a bit of a break.

This is between him and the mods, so I suggest we keep out of it since we don't know the full picture.

We may not know the full picture, but we do know enough to have a really good idea of what's going on. Munrow's been promising change for a long time and has been either saying he'll get to it later or has discarded what his staff has produced because it's "not right". Apparently this has been going on long enough for about half of the HL2.net staff to quit. Like you said..we don't know the whole story, but I've learned enough to know which side I'm on.

wheres the option for REBEL SCUM!

bvasgm said:
We may not know the full picture, but we do know enough to have a really good idea of what's going on. Munrow's been promising change for a long time and has been either saying he'll get to it later or has discarded what his staff has produced because it's "not right". Apparently this has been going on long enough for about half of the HL2.net staff to quit. Like you said..we don't know the whole story, but I've learned enough to know which side I'm on.

i'm not quite sure you have.

bvasgm said:

All you've heard is one overblown side of the story, and you're already taking sides?

Yep, best thing to do is just sit back and wait for the new content.

/me gets out his hammock and English lemonade

Kage, you're a Mod so you know more about this than we do. Tell me what I've said that's not true or is exagerated and I'll gladly re-evaluate my position. Untill then, all I know is what I've heard.

bvasgm said:
Kage, you're a Mod so you know more about this than we do. Tell me what I've said that's not true or is exagerated and I'll gladly re-evaluate my position. Untill then, all I know is what I've heard.

I don't know any more than you do; I only joined the staff recently. But what I do know is that it's unfair to take sides when you've only heard from one.

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Munro does have a life outside of this site...unlike some of you addicts :p

xLostx said:
I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Munro does have a life outside of this site...unlike some of you addicts :p
I have a life outside the site...

bvasgm said:

And what's with your sig.....

My only real problem with him is that it seems that he's been promising these changes for a long time and has yet to deliver. I can understand that he's got a life outside of the site, but if that's the case he should be saying something like 'There's a lot of stuff going on right now and I havn't had any time to work on it.' instead of 'I'll get to it.' Also, it seems that the other staff members have been submiting material for the new site that he refuses to use. Like I said, I don't know everything that's going on..this is all based off of what I read in This Thread and in the thread Munro Deleted the other day. The one where Zerimski got fired and StarMonkey quit. Once again..if anything I've said is either wrong or exagerated let me know so that I can re-evaluate my position.

bvasgm said:
My only real problem with him is that it seems that he's been promising these changes for a long time and has yet to deliver. I can understand that he's got a life outside of the site, but if that's the case he should be saying something like 'There's a lot of stuff going on right now and I havn't had any time to work on it.' instead of 'I'll get to it.' Also, it seems that the other staff members have been submiting material for the new site that he refuses to use. Like I said, I don't know everything that's going on..this is all based off of what I read in This Thread and in the thread Munro Deleted the other day. The one where Zerimski got fired and StarMonkey quit. Once again..if anything I've said is either wrong or exagerated let me know so that I can re-evaluate my position.

I. But I really don't see what affect your band of rebels will have :p

Yeah..Antlion_Hunter got banned for making another account, Kelvini's only got 20 posts so most people have no idea who he is..BetaMaster I haven't seen in awhile, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place...So basically it's just 15357 and me... :(

A war of epic struggle...a war that won't end...a war of sigs...

Munro vs sigs!

End the end tho..munro wins because all he has to do is edit ya'lls sigs.When he gets un-lazy tho...so ya'll have an advantage there.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tr0n said:

Munro vs sigs!

End the end tho..munro wins because all he has to do is edit ya'lls sigs.When he gets un-lazy tho...so ya'll have an advantage there.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
viva la revolucion!

Tr0n said:

Munro vs sigs!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:| :|

whatever.....

I'm just trying to show you how silly it is...that's all.Now if you're joking about the whole thing...then alright no problem, but it seems like ya'll are serious about this whole "munro dictator" thing...

*re-reads*

:)

/me says nothing and silently goes away.

Tr0n said:
End the end tho..munro wins because all he has to do is edit ya'lls sigs.
I'd like to see him try..he probably doesn't have the guts to change our sigs. Come on Munro, I dare ya! Go ahead...that's right..ya can't do it can ya? MUNROWNED!!!

By the way, Tron, your new avatar blows.

Ah..well then, as long as the mooninites return..eventually..whatever.

Not Munrowned, just taken down a peg or two, I'm afraid it had to be done :)

Consider this a warning.

You were Pi Mu Rhowned.

Don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back