What do you want more?

Mods or the game

• the mods

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • the game

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I'll buy it for the game, but keep it for the mods.

Votes: 52 58.4%

• Total voters
N

nutsak

Well, what are you more excited about... the actual game Half-life2 ... or the modifications that will be made by it?

( I go for the mods )

The Game, Off course.

Start Playing the mods after a year.

Originally posted by G0rgon
The Game, Off course.

Start Playing the mods after a year.

Therefore you'd keep it for the mods :rolleyes:

Yes, after releasing much better version of HL2's MP such as COUNTER STRIKE 2.

3rd for me too.
G0rgon, Dunno why but your avatar is driving me insane, the crazy colors and flashing animation *jumps out of window*. :p

I voted for the third option, but it is mostly because of the game.

I voted for the mods, one mod in particular, but I may be a bit biased :)

I also think Stalker will be a much better single payer experience, eventhough I can't wait to know what happened to Gordon after Black Mesa.

:afro:

3rd option for me also.

If the Source engine lives up to what has been told thus far, I think we may see some of the best mods ever made for any game.

That's also if there's a bit more variety in what people build...I'm probably not alone in feeling the WWII thing has been done a bit too much. Perhaps a WWI or even a WWIII theme would be cool? I would love to see a remake of FVF from several years ago....

It's sad that some people still don't realise how good (and important!) this game will be...

First playing the game (monoplayer)
Then using the Hammer to create maps and trying the physics to its max
Then playing mono mods
Then playing multiplayer mods

Originally posted by Dile
It's sad that some people still don't realise how good (and important!) this game will be...

Its sad when im people dont know shat.

Think hl1 would still be around if mods never happaned? The game will be great, the mods will be greater, if its anything like hl1 that is, people are intitled to there opinion, dont call them sad for it.. ;(

I guess it's #3 for me too though I'm only hyped up about the game and right now couldn't care less about the mods. The SP looks so much better than some of the drivel that's been coming out and the uninteresting 'non-linear' SPs that we're 'looking forward' to. I don't really play that much DOD or CS or whatever but I admit that they are incredible quality mods and when HL2 mods come out I'm definintely at least going to try them out.

mods
I want Source much more than I want Hl2
I could easily be satiated by the release of vampire the masquerade: bloodlines :)

I second what Someone said about a WWI mod.....W00T trench warfare!

Also a WWIII mod sounds damn cool actually, damn if I had any talent I would do it myself.

who would not keep this game for the mods. just look at the mods that came out for hl1, i cant wait to see the mods that emerge for hl2.

Originally posted by SHIPPI
The game! I've never really played the HL mods

you don't know what your missing. Go download They hunger, excellent mod :)

Back