what does that say??

Reaction score
bird.jpg

If I had a penny for every time I saw that, why I'd be
be rich!

Ray, I don't quite seem to understand what you are doing.

But if your topic is the question...

I know what it says... exactly.

a bird in the the bush then? I guess I disregarded one as a spelling error, however, I was thinking their was some alternate meaning to it.. etc. is what I was getting at?

ohh yeah of course it's easy to see what it says after somebody told you

LOL! This is so cool how many people can be caught out by such a simple puzzle :D

First time I saw it I was stumped till I read the answer. There's still a few of them old lady/young lady type illusions I can't see no matter how hard I look.

It's the same as that Paris in the the spring puzzle. Or something. I've never been caught out by those.

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
There's still a few of them old lady/young lady type illusions I can't see no matter how hard I look.

I saw one of those the other day and I was like "where the hell is the old lady?!", and then I let my eyes unfocus a bit...and scared the crap out of myself.

I must be blind or something because i dont see it... :(
A BIRD IN THE THE BUSH...

I googled some and if you move the spaces like this:
ABIR DINT HETH EB USH
Then by translating from various different languages it means:
"HERO" "PUNCH" "TERROR" "TRUE PATH" "AT THE END"
But that can't be the right answer right?

I suck at these things... ;(

lol idolon...it has nothing to do with that...

since the answer has already posted I guess I spoil nothingby saying...that first time I glanced at it only noticed the single "the" but then I thought that there had to be more to it than that...and second time I read it I noticed the second "the"

It's a trick on the mind, you read the first 'the' and your brain automatically cancels out the second one for some reason so you won't notice it unless you read it word-for-word. It's weird. Here's another cool one to keep you guys busy, it's not really a puzzle it just looks real buzzy :D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/trippymirror.html

Originally posted by -Biohazard
omg. i didnt even see the 2nd "the" ......wow

Thats it!, now I can die in peace, :LOL:, wow, how the hell didnt I notice the second "the" ?!

I love these little Tricks. My friend had a T-Shirt for work only they had made a mistake on it (No it wasnt purposeful they were just dumb) "Let'ts get ready to gamble. At Cosmo Bingo" or something like that. It took ages for people to notice what was wrong with it. He went around showing everyone and even telling people where the mistake was but they never noticed.

I did but ive got the right mind set to do so......No dont burn me or anything for that, people always do that when a person gives themself a compliment.

To be honest im not actually sure if that was what the mistake was, or my memory is just playing with me. It was something like that though.

Yeah ive seen that before. And it was obvious that it was a man because of the whole name. And the "Is this a hot woman?" or "Is this male or femal?"

Woah, i didnt see that 2nd the, thats wierd

I got it first time, but I have seen that in the past (although quite a while ago) and I can't remember if I got it the first time I saw it.

hmm i cant see how u can miss it thats strange i saw it first time.

edit-modest arnt i? :cool:

Back