What Erik said on the Steam forums... (regarding to the HL2 videos)

And just in case you didn't know who John is:

John Cook - Online Development Manager
Formerly of Team Fortress software, John manages online platform development for Team Fortress 2 and other projects. Before that, John studied computer science at RMIT in Australia. John is apparently still suffering jetlag from the move to Seattle, as he doesn't seem to be able to make it in to work until past noon.

''but hopefully sometime this week''
it can be tomorrow or .. next Sunday, that sucks :D

Does any of yall have any servers showing for any game on steam?

:( well my redownload of the old video is nearly done so atleast i will have a fix for tonight ( sad i know :p )

Hhmmm I'm getting the Steam Patch right now... I assume the Video's aren't ready.

lol, no acctually........just causing confusion.......making more people log on to steam

:(

Laz45 says:
Sorry to bother you but is it true, The Half Life 2 video isn't coming out today?? :( :(

johnc says:
There is no definite date for the HL2 videos, but hopefully in the next few days
:borg: :flame: :bonce: ;(

OMG, imagine all these poor people who sat in front of their computer waiting for HL2 Media. What a complete waste of a day...

Like you you mean? I didnt get up to 4:30 so my day was wasted anyway.

Oh, yeah. The Brits are gona have a field day with this one tomorrow.

Got the email address for John Cook from the Valve Software website bud :( Sorry.

so when do you thing this stuff will come out now? we have a full week pick a day any day or in ****ing steams case any month...

Originally posted by Chris_D
The brits are still here ;D

Amen to that, you cant get rid of us that easily. We will prosper till the end.

Brits clearly own. Clearly proven by the fact that we own. Clearly.

PS. Thought I'd better add that I'm only joking before we get anyone saying we suck or they own. We all suck mmmkay?

I didn't say the Brits suck. I just said they keep guard here while we Yankees go to sleep and vise-versa :)

Well, to my memory, I believe the Brits lost to our Yankee MiLiTiA when we tried to break away from the CrApPy United Kingdom...or has history changed???!! Yay, go America Junior (Canada)!!!!

There are a couple of more issues we'd like to get ironed out before the videos are released.

They'll be here soon.

Yeah OK .. I'm not gona get my hopes up too much, but Erik sounds optimistic here.

I don't recall Canadian military ever fighting British military.
We gained our independence after the first world war because we proved that we were our own country.
:cheers:
Cheers!

I never said you did, I just like America Junior, I think you people own.

Wow. You guys sat around all day staring at your Steam screen?
I enoyed my day and came home and saw that the videos weren't being released today. No waste of time for me.

Originally posted by jasonh1234
Wow. You guys sat around all day staring at your Steam screen?
I enoyed my day and came home and saw that the videos weren't being released today. No waste of time for me.

Yeah .. you win this time. But imagine if the vid's come out and you'll only find out 2 hours later :eek:

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Yeah .. you win this time. But imagine if the vid's come out and you'll only find out 2 hours later :eek:

He would download it without any problem? :)

Back