What game or series do you want to see more of?

If I was an incredibly wealthy man, I'd buy the Oddworld licence, pay the original creators so much they can't afford not to work for me and hire a massive development team so I can play the Oddworld RPG of my dreams.

I'd do the same for Fallout.

After decrying Fallout 3 as heresy.

Then your games would tank and you'd both be laughing stocks for many a year to come.

man what's this with everyone just having played the demo.. the entire game was a masterpiece

Achron.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dead Rising

Yes I am aware that the latter two have sequels in the works and the first one isn't out yet (in this timewave) but I sure as hell want to see more of them.

Homeworld, and it seems my wish is coming through, there's a lot of indicators of a Homeworld 3 being in development at Relic, last year THQ bought the Homeworld IP from Sierra, and in a recent interview, when asked about Homeworld 3, one of the Relic devs said "You know I can't talk about that", in other words, he did not deny the existance off it.

Other than that, I would also love for Eidos Hungary to make a spiritual sequel to the game Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.

I miss the Parasite Eve series. I really would like to see a sequel.

BTW, when is the sequel to Beyond Good and Evil supposed to be coming out?

Descentcover.jpg

Painkiller_Coverart.png

I just thought of another one:

Bushido%20Blade%20%5BU%5D-front.jpg

The most unique combat mechanics of any fighting game I've ever played. My friend and I had a blast either dueling or chasing each other around the open levels. It's a shame that the devs ripped this great system apart and spat out Kengo.

DEUS ****ING EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course Half-Life

X-Wing and/or TIE Fighter. I don't think there has been a proper Star Wars space sim since X-Wing Alliance, which is a great game, though pretty old now.

Here's another one.

It's free now, since the devs are gone and its publisher basically severed all connections to it.

This would be INCREDIBLE if brought into the realm of next gen, it's 12 years old ffs!

I just thought of another one:

Bushido%20Blade%20%5BU%5D-front.jpg

The most unique combat mechanics of any fighting game I've ever played. My friend and I had a blast either dueling or chasing each other around the open levels. It's a shame that the devs ripped this great system apart and spat out Kengo.

****. yes.

I enjoyed Kengo: Master of Bushido, though not in the same way I enjoyed Bushido Blade 1/2. I'd love to see a true successor to both game series. Legend of the Nine or whatever is TERRIBLE.

I third the motion! Bushido Blade was godly and so deserves a modern version. Imagine how wonderful it could look - blood spurting out of necks and limbs falling to the ground!

Very little in video gaming has matched the satisfaction of throwing sand into your opponents eyes and then hamstringing them Bushido Blade stylee :)

A decent Tenchu game plox. Hasn't been good since the ps2.

dead or alive xtreme volleyball

That game was fun - I think it could be made even better. It's a little perverted, so maybe they could chill out a little. But have nude codes. And shaving kits. I never played xtreme 2 though, maybe I'll get that one day.

Eh, I played through the first DOAXVB with primarily women and a gay friend. The series is just good mindless fun, haha

Back