What happened to Darkside55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should really have a custom "The Fallen One" title now.

Cuz then we can all refer to him as "The Fallen One".

And it'd be all cool and stuff.

What movie was that?
AND WHY WAS I NOT IN IT?

What movie was that?
AND WHY WAS I NOT IN IT?

1984, and capt stern is a war hero... so he was in it... as a dead war hero... replacing darkside in the news cause he's a non-person.

I know though. I should have made the dude on the computer me, and the flip screen various users.

"corrupt youth by literature and drugs" LOL Funny cause he was a content writer.

Ah, 1984? I read the book, I actually thought that was what it was. Never saw the movie. Know anywhere I can.. erherm.. illegally download it?

I can't broadcast for long, this channel is unsecure.

Nor can I relay to you the entire truth of what has transpired. Many things have happened, important things, things that I will hopefully be alive to disseminate to you one day in their entirety, one day when I--when we--are all free.

But for now I want you to know thatEVERYTHINGYOUHAVEREADISALIEand do not trust them, because that's not what really happened. Several days ago I tried to post that I had indeed returned to the general population, that I walk among you again, but I waDISSENSIONDISSENSIONEXPUNGEANDCAUTERIZE

Your concern means a lot to me. Know that I am well, and that I will update as often as I can. Whatever you do, don't listen to them. I wasn't let go. There weren't any "terms," good or otherwise. This whole damn thing is just a plot to...f*ck!

SEIZURESEIZUREAPPREHENDANDEXPUNGE

Quick! Open the com channels again!
The ministry of the darkside church must hear the entire broadcast!

I'm afraid he's been captured. he will now bw turned into an un-person. My video was from teh future and he is now being electro-theropyized to believe what WE want.

DO NOT RESIST
it is fruitless.
Just look into his eyes, and it will all be ok
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

1984-Big-Brother-Poster.jpg

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Also, I'm a spy for the administration of hl2.net. We found books in his apartment complex that led to an interesting investigation, and we have concluded that he is definately gui
BIG BROTHER DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE! YOU CAN HELP BY REPORTING ALL SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS TO YOUR CLOSEST MILITARY CENTER.

To re confirm.

DO NOT RESIST
it is fruitless.
Just look into his eyes, and it will all be ok
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

1984-Big-Brother-Poster.jpg

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Possibly the smoothest pixelated dance I've eve
BIG BROTHER DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS POST! YOU CAN HELP BY REPORTING SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO YOUR NEAREST MILITARY CENTER.

Did the Fallen One speak? I am sure I heard nothing.

We managed to decrypt the few messages he sent.

> Broadcast
7.20.01 01.04
Netlink trans-OK

Danke.

Just an fyi: Darkside can never be caught, captured, or quieted. I break radio silence only to inform you

and to DANCE

1199248811780dd3.gif

> Broadcast end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back