What happened to Darkside55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a MOD too, but then I used my ultimate power and revoked my own mod privileges. It's like that is God greater than God paradox, except I guess I'm no longer a MOD.

he was killed in a horrible accident ..apparently Bobby the autobot forgot to check if he had a human occupant inside him before he transformed ...messy

r.i.p Darkside

Theory 1: Darkside55 was demoted for not writing enough content.

Theory 2: Darkside55 stepped down because he didn't like it.

Theory 3: Darkside55 is now a prisoner of the Biozeminades.

Word on the street says he has invented a dildo jack in the box for valentines day.

:imu:

What's interesting is that amidst all this, we still have no idea where Darkside is or what has happened to him... *worries*

Wait, I thought he posted some stuff just yesterday?

i didnt know he lost it. How sad.. Maybe he killed someone again

I thought that next time he killed he was going to be made a mod?

I have the answer.

It involves the following;

**** Flaps and not writing enough content.

I'm sure he's just playing games...He'll be back....right?

right?

Theory 1: Darkside55 was demoted for not writing enough content.

Theory 2: Darkside55 stepped down because he didn't like it.

Theory 3: Darkside55 is now a prisoner of the Biozeminades.

Darkside hasn't contributed to the team as much as I would have liked him to recently, and although we appreciated his time with us, we need a content team that delivers. The decision to let him go was one he understood and accepted too on good terms. That's it.

*Sharpens blade and glares at evo, sloth, digi and mikeal* :)

Oh and for clarity, Content writers are content writers, moderators are moderators. Different job. Pi heads up the moderator overseeing side of things.

Then get going with the info on Left 4 Dead! After all, it is the only Valve game coming out this year.

"Oh its you, didn't expect to see you here at this time of night. Hang on, what are you holding?.....N-n-n-no! NO! I can do better Glenn just give me more time! I need another chance! Oh god help!"

"Your time is up Chris."

"Aaaargh!"

:arms:

Darkside hasn't contributed to the team as much as I would have liked him to recently, and although we appreciated his time with us, we need a content team that delivers. The decision to let him go was one he understood and accepted too on good terms. That's it.

Oh and for clarity, Content writers are content writers, moderators are moderators. Different job. Pi heads up the moderator overseeing side of things.

I hope he still posts here, even as a peon. Great writer, great posts.

Now, he'll write the same stuff, and get waaay more infractions. D:

content writing forced me into a 12 step program

I can picture darkside sitting on a sidewalk with a bottle of vodka in a brown paper bag, and a muddy old trenchcoat telling all the other hobos how much of a success he used to be.

I can picture darkside sitting on a sidewalk with a bottle of vodka in a brown paper bag, and a muddy old trenchcoat telling all the other hobos how much of a success he used to be.

I was a godamm CONTENT WRITER! Do you know how good that ish!? Fark! I had all of the hoesh, and they would reshpect me, and I wrote... THINGSH! Sho... How did you become a hobo? I wuz a CONTENT WRITER! Did I tell you that? I wuz! *vomits*

Oh, sorry guise. This was my fault.
I gave Chris Hansen his number...
Bad things happened, apparently.

Well, the one thing we can count on through all of this is that he's (probably) not going to stop writing content despite this. He always was anyway - just not on the front page. :p

In light of that, who cares? Besides maybe DS himself.

You had to find out, you had to ask, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?

The Ministry sends it's love (no pun intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RHD1iyrdN0
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE IN QUARANTINE AT THE HOSPITAL WITH MRSA!

I'm new to jahshaka, so please forgive the "le crap" factor.

OH SHI-

I'm sorry. darkside...who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back