What is CS:S Bot?

NPc's non player characters which are scripted to be on your and the opposing team and make a game of cs, very handy for those on 56k and just want to play cs.

but also very good for lan speed training (no lag on bots)

but they are usually very cheeky :)

very very cheeky, like you walk round a corner, HS its hard to create a bot that doesnt seem like its hacking, it will be interesting to see how they've done

urban said:
NPc's non player characters which are scripted to be on your and the opposing team and make a game of cs, very handy for those on 56k and just want to play cs.

but also very good for lan speed training (no lag on bots)

but they are usually very cheeky :)

very very cheeky, like you walk round a corner, HS its hard to create a bot that doesnt seem like its hacking, it will be interesting to see how they've done
I got that a lot. They seemed, on CZ, to know where you were even though you were crouching, and hiding behind multiple boxes, on the next map. They say they've improved them, so we can just hope.

Either way they will rule, to be honest.

Dekstar you know stuff... what time today will the bots be here, god i can be arsed to wait anymore also i have to sit through a whole day of school tommorow aswell! :angry:

It's something valve is sitting on for no apparent reason

Team-747 Rambo said:
Dekstar you know stuff... what time today will the bots be here, god i can be arsed to wait anymore also i have to sit through a whole day of school tommorow aswell! :angry:
Well, General speculation seems to be saying VALVe will be releasing the Bots and new map at 12 pm PST, that's in.. America, somewhere. So we are about 8 hours ahead of them. That means it'll be out about... 8am Tuesday morning.

But that's just my calculations, it's hard to find out for sure...

Edit: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68592

There you go.

Back