What is HL2.NET to you ?

This place sucks and I hate you all. I just end up here somehow everytime I start browsing the internet.

I'm seeing myself gliding more to LOST-related forums :(

I still love you guys though, this is the best forum I've even been to.

Ennui said:
Well, I'm technically safe too since I sold my soul to a guy named Sam Kenkel in seventh grade for a dollar and some french fries.

I heard he sold it to the site for £1.50 and a small tub of pringles. Unlucky

ul, ul, to be sure.

munro doesn't own me though.

I come here 'cause I love this place. It's inexplicable awesome.

Kamikazie said:
and where everyone is as close as 2 cars in an accident :D

What if one of the cars is a transformer (robots in disguise!) and it has like, this robot forcefield so the other car actually hit its robot forcefield and the forcefield was a mile big but it was still an accident?

I've grown too fat and lazy to leave. It would be quite impossible for me to heave my e-carcass out of this valley of DOOM.

+ high <3 quotent

I meant this site has high <3 levels and I have high <3 levels for this site + people on it.

I pretty much hate 95% of you. But I stay here to enforce IP laws, argue about storylines, and promote any one of my projects.

-Angry Lawyer

What do these forums mean to me? Why do I come here?

I guess I'm hoping there is an off-chance I'll run across people that I've deagled in CS and they will be like "ZOMG its teh yuo" and I'll be all like "calm down chitlens".

'Course you can never register for too many forums.

Angry Lawyer said:
I pretty much hate 95% of you. But I stay here to enforce IP laws, argue about storylines, and promote any one of my projects.

-Angry Lawyer
5% of the total members on HL2.net is somewhere around 800 people... Which is probably more than the total amount of people who post in the lounge... So you really do love us! :D

vegeta897 said:
5% of the total members on HL2.net is somewhere around 800 people... Which is probably more than the total amount of people who post in the lounge... So you really do love us! :D

5% of active members. There's plenty of hate to go around. Most of you on this page are borderline, because you've all done wanky things that make my blood boil, but you've got a few redeeming points. But the hate still stands. HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
5% of active members. There's plenty of hate to go around. Most of you on this page are borderline, because you've all done wanky things that make my blood boil, but you've got a few redeeming points. But the hate still stands. HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!

-Angry Lawyer

loveheart.jpg

:D

I come out of Source Editing & Development almost exclusively to hear the boundless wisdom of CptStern and Angry Lawyer. <3

So this place is mapping coated in several layers of irrelevance as far as I'm concerned.

You know you get my lovin, Sulk and Badger. Raeven gets some too, because he's able to knuckle down and get development work done. Riomhaire's got brains on him, but has said some wanky things that makes me BOIL WITH GENERIC HATE. The rest of you can assume I hate you, unless I've drunk a beer in your presence.

-Angry Lawyer

what about me angry? *looks at lawyer with twinkling eyes* :)

To me, HL2.NET is annoyance. There are more and more young people, and young people are stupid and annoying.

StardogChampion said:
To me, HL2.NET is annoyance. There are more and more young people, and young people are stupid and annoying.
That's what we've got moderators for, eh? :p

(To remove the idiotic young people, not young people in general or half the moderator team would be banned :p)

Remove all the idiotic young people, and you'll have about fifteen members left in total. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

-Angry Lawyer

To me its were all HL and HL2 fans look to when they need a sanctuary from all the Halo madness in the world

Angry Lawyer said:
Remove all the idiotic young people, and you'll have about fifteen members left in total. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

-Angry Lawyer

*gets removed*

I started out in the HL2 forums, and then started in the Lounge, and now that's pretty much where I stay.

Oh, and <3 to all!

Angry Lawyer said:
Riomhaire's got brains on him, but has said some wanky things that makes me BOIL WITH GENERIC HATE.
That sums me up nicly, sometimes I'm a f*cking tool, at least I admit it.

Its my online Starbucks where I can have a great cup of coffee and type away all day except cant meet women.

Barney Fife said:
Its my online Starbucks where I can have a great cup of coffee and type away all day except cant meet women.
SHIPPI and bliink are hurt D:
(and all the other five females :p)

ríomhaire said:
That sums me up nicly, sometimes I'm a f*cking tool, at least I admit it.
Damn right you're a tool....get on your knees.

Halflife2.net is like a home away from home for me. It's a place where there seems to be some fun always rolling around, and some positive people when needed.

Back