wHAT IS THE COOLest hair cut ?

H

HL2vsD3

I want to get a hair cut...............give me an example of one.

Shave yourself bald, or maybe a bowl cut, both of those are really cheap, or you could just get a regular everyday haircut, I dont get too worked up aobut my hair.

you cant go wrong with limahl

and the country church guys always got the latest in styles

Haha, I can't beleive one of those models in Burnzie's post is actually making the same face Zoolander makes! That's hilarious! :D

thats limahl baby

he is god :p

you should see the video clip for that song. top class all the way

LMAO... that IS interesting... can u recommend any barbers :LOL:

:dozey: Get a Jay-z fade. Clean cut that mofo out, get your line up done... damn you're clean.

btw, im a mullet myself, not just one of those "mullets are leet but i would never get one" people, i have a kickass mullet, that just keeps on growing. its currently to the point where if i wear a collared shirt it covers the collar.

oh, dont ever listen to anyone who says mullets cant get chicks, they are wrong. (now a powermullet, or a mullet/molester mustache combo might have a bit harder of a time, but a tastefull mullet kicks ass).

really, grow a mullet. you cannot go wrong(and there are mullets for every type of person, except skinheads).

I'd go with the same haircut that Cloud Strife has.. only if the laws of physics would allow me..

Do you like my new hairdo I died it jet black
Well it's-a short on the top and a-loooooong on the back!

From the song White Trash by Steriogram (the Walkie Talkie Man guys), awesome song.

Yeah, I had a mullet when I was like eight. Then when I was in high school the tuckshop lady had a mullet, that was funneh :D

traesko said:
I'd go with the same haircut that Cloud Strife has.. only if the laws of physics would allow me..

I have seen it cosplayed... not sure how many gallons of gel he used, it was looking pretty bump-mapped (shiny).

Haha, I enjoyed the funny hairdo pictures, but seriously for a haircut I would just get a fade.

I thought I was the only one who thought that, AmishSlayer :) Brother in arms!

KagePrototype said:
Bow down before the one you serve.

I have hair like that except its only 3/4 inches long. Its also black/red but I am waiting for some of the black to come out so I can have a multitone of blue and black. Should look good :p

Back