What is your favorite TV-show??

Tredoslop said:
South Park rules!

:D

/me bounces on TredoCRAP :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes, the Simpsons does seem to be getting progressively worse each season...I see the end....

Six Three said:
/me bounces on TredoCRAP :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes, the Simpsons does seem to be getting progressively worse each season...I see the end....
/me man-rapes Six Three.
:frown:
South Park rules! You can't do sh!t to make me dislike it.

Tredoslop said:
/me man-rapes Six Three.
:frown:
South Park rules! You can't do sh!t to make me dislike it.

My intent was not to make you dislike South Park, but rather to get you to by my new line of spring-fashion rose scented soaps.

Family Guy is just fantastic, and the old Simpsons stuff is great. This doesn't really count I guess as it's 4th season has yet to air, but I quite like the Spawn series (it's an anime, but it's distinctly Western in story, I have all 3 seasons on DVD).

Tredoslop said:
my intention was to get you not to report me to the police after I man raped j00!

i am teh p0l1c3!!1!1!

Oh , right I forgot to mention that I love Family Matters!

That's a great show.. Steve Urkel and all. A shame they aren't showing it atm here in Sweden.

fizzlephox said:
The Simpsons gets worse every year... but it survives on its name and history. Famiy Guy was funny and superior to the later Simpsons episodes in every way. South Park is either as good or better than Family Guy but the Simpsons definitely has fallen from its former tier of quality.

Well said. It's sort of sad to see such a giant of TV die such a slow agonizing death. They should really just put it to rest.

Favorite Simpsons episode(Its not technically off topic)

The one where Homer steals the Nuclear Sub.So brilliant!
"Soviet Union...I thought you guys broke up?"
"Nyet! That is what we wanted you to think!"

Back