What is your favorite TV-show??

reap

Reaction score
Post here your favorite TV-show?
I like "Friends", "24".

Futurama,Family Guy,The PJ's,The Simpsons(Old ones when Matt Groening was still there),Stargate,Ed Byrnes "Just For Laughs",Scrubs,Band Of Brothers.Take your Pick cause I cant.:D

EDIT:Im gonna update this as people mention shows that are great which I like eg.Band Of Brothers.

Oh yes i forgot simpsons and stargate they are just an awesome TV shows but the new simpsons episodes are not so good than the old ones.

Ok the ones that come to mind...In no particular order.

Family Guy
The Simpsons
Stargate SG1
Enterprise
Scrubs
Band of Brothers
"The britt pack" (Not a series but rather a group of differnt programmes that i cant be bothered listing, and in fact thats the name used on the comedy channel for some of them)

So many more...

Yes band of brothers was the best TV-series ever. Now i'm waiting for a sequel to Band of Brothers.

Thats gonna be a problum as the real life guys are getting on a bit ;).Do you mean some other Company/Division/Unit in the war?

Yes, there is going to be the "unnamed pacific war"-serie.
It should come on 2005.

C.S.I. (The Las Vegas one... not shitty Florida one)
Chapelle's Show
Comedy Central Presents

It should be brutal as well. The Japs were known as very brutal mother****ers.

reap said:
Yes, there is going to be the "unnamed pacific war"-serie.
It should come on 2005.

Yeah its for Steven Spielberg with Tom Hanks

Futurama, Family Guy, Sealab 2021, Simpsons, etc...

Graham Norton
Friends
Have I Got News For You
My Family
Simpsons

Daily Show
Stargate SG1
Futurama
the 3rd Rock from the Sun (I know it's prolly over on the US for ages, but out here I keep watchin' it over & over again :p)

Letters said:
C.S.I. (The Las Vegas one... not shitty Florida one)
Chapelle's Show
Comedy Central Presents
Band of Brothers
The Sopranos
Friends... i dunno why
and sum others i can't think of rite now

The Sopranos!!! and then Simpsons, family guy and some pron serie on playboy channel.

I'd say Simpsons, but it's only the old ones that are any good, so I'm gonna stop saying it's my favorite show.

My favorite show is definetly 24.

I like Seinfeld re-runs too.

All the stuff that everyone likes (simpsons etc...)
And my top unique one is CSI, I'm a sucker for a mystery. :D

Six Feet Under
Red Dwarf
Friends
Simpsons

family guy
futurama
simpsons
everybody loves raymond
that 70's show
2 guys and a girl
my wife and kids
csi miami

and

The Shield
"quite possably the best cop drama around"

Southpark blows all animated competition out of the water. Simpsons, Family Guy etc... prostrate themselves in respect to the genius that is Southpark. Can those shows beat a walking taco that shits icecream? I don't think so. I can't believe I'm the first to mention it.

Band of Brotherth, obviouthly. Thimpthons, Dead Ringerth, Friendth. And 24 ath well.

ray_MAN said:
Band of Brothers. Best...Show...Ever...
Band of brother is not a show-it's a mini-series.

Inu-Yasha
MadTV
SNL
Simpson
Family Guy
South Park :frog:

Enterprise, Smallville, Futurama, Stargate SG1, Touching Evil.....I think that's all I watch....aside from the news.

Sulkdodds said:
Band of Brotherth, obviouthly. Thimpthons, Dead Ringerth, Friendth. And 24 ath well.

Had some dental work?

Anyway... errr... loads of cartoons... Red Dwarf... The Brittas Empire... Fawlty Towers... Monty Python's Flying Circus...

Oh! Oh! DOCTOR WHO!

SG1, Simpsons (not the new crappy ones), Family Guy, THE MAN SHOW, Tech TV, Voyager, Gaming TV, ElecPlay.

I don't see how sooo many people prefer The Simpons and the Family Guy to Southpark!?!? Have you guys ever seen Southpark? I mean...the Simpsons and the Family Guy certainly have their qualities but they pale in comparison to Southpark!

The Simpsons gets worse every year... but it survives on its name and history. Famiy Guy was funny and superior to the later Simpsons episodes in every way. South Park is either as good or better than Family Guy but the Simpsons definitely has fallen from its former tier of quality.

Back