What kind of car do you have?

Vigilante

Reaction score
I have an 85 Toyota Cressida, mint condition. It's a 4 door supra, it has a
2.8L turbo inline 6, about 230 horsepower @ crankshaft. It orignally had a non turbo engine, but it was blown out by my stupid cousin doing doughnuts.
Ill get some pics a lil later.

2003 Saturn Ion. Not exactly my first choice, but my parents bought it for my brother and I, and who's to refuse a car? ;)

4 cylinder engine with 140hp (that's all I can remember).. okay, I really know very little about my car, but as I'm not huge into cars, and it's not exactly a performance car (so there's not alot to know as far as I'm concerned), I'll excuse myself

/me gets his coat and walks out of the thread

Sounds like a very nice car! 230 BHP is nothing to snuff at!

I have a '90 Honda Civix DX, pretty standard for now a few small tweaks here and there. About 120 BHP for a car with about 800 KG of weight its pretty fast off the line.

Pics: here and here.

I'm saving up some money for either another car (i really want a Subaru Impreza) or tricking this one out (bigger rims, bodykit in car entertainment/sound enhancement etc.)

2001 volkswagen jetta, green. it's not mine yet.

1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic :)

I looked at a 2001 Grand Am recently and really liked it... but I have to wait a bit longer before I go through with anything...

Letters said:
1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic :)

I looked at a 2001 Grand Am recently and really liked it... but I have to wait a bit longer before I go through with anything...

Ah, sweet. I forgot, the other car I drive (that my brother wrecked and we repaired, stupid bodyshop wanted $5k to repair it, we bought a door and repaired it for about $500) is a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

K here are pics of mine..

Sorry for the crappy quality, but it's dark out so i had to take them in my garage.

Forgot to add, my car is rear wheel drive, so it's very fun flailing out the tail around corners.

Shuzer and Vigilante, you both need 17" rims :p
Sweet rides though! :cheers:
Shuzer, the guy in the baseball cap, is that you? Nice house by the way :cheese:

O.T. 150 posts yay :D

let see my garage
a ferrari f50
a lamborghini diablo
a mclaren f1
^^I HOPE HAV ALL THAT CARS^^

my mons car is a Fiat Palio
but we as hav many cars before
I havit a:
Fiat Ritmo
Fiat Tempra(still hav, my dad was working in the fiat)
a old blue renault(still hav)
a 70's chevrolet car(stolen)
a chevrolet blazer(still, I forgot it)
a 60's old and fully rusty cadillac(still, has not move almost 14 years)
and the Fiat Palio

Synthaxx R-or said:
Shuzer and Vigilante, you both need 17" rims :p
Sweet rides though! :cheers:
Shuzer, the guy in the baseball cap, is that you? Nice house by the way :cheese:

O.T. 150 posts yay :D

That's my brother.. I was taking the pictures

Sadly, that's the same brother that crashed our Jeep, and not ONLY that, he backed that very Ion into a pole in our driveway, and he cracked part of the bumper in :| We have to bang it out and paint it over

Black 2001 Mazda B3000 pickup. I love this truck.

1994-1997 Integra GSR soon enough ;P

Right now, I drive my brother's 1999 Civic Si around sometimes :-/

Vigilante said:
I have an 85 Toyota Cressida, mint condition. It's a 4 door supra, it has a
2.8L turbo inline 6, about 230 horsepower @ crankshaft. It orignally had a non turbo engine, but it was blown out by my stupid cousin doing doughnuts.
Ill get some pics a lil later.

Sorry to say, they never had a 4 door supra, or a 2.8L supra turbo motor, they have all been 3.0L. :cheers:

Shuzer said:
That's my brother.. I was taking the pictures

Sadly, that's the same brother that crashed our Jeep, and not ONLY that, he backed that very Ion into a pole in our driveway, and he cracked part of the bumper in :| We have to bang it out and paint it over
I'm so glad I own my own car :cheers:

Also my dad is a car mechanic so if something breaks I just have to figure out how to get 800kg of dead weight home, and he can take it from there.

Aside form the fact that I backed into a signpost a couple months back (hey it was crossing the road, ehm .. from behind :E ) I havent had any major accindents (nor do i plan too ;) ).
Some asshole tried to key it last month, but he got his (couple of threads below in this forum).

Fiat: Feeble Italian Attampt @ Transportation
Ford: First on race day, found on roadside dead.
Pontiac: Poor old..ehh I should stop there

Vigilante said:
Fiat: Feeble Italian Attampt @ Transportation
Ford: First on race day, found on roadside dead.
Pontiac: Poor old..ehh I should stop there
:LOL:
do that with volkswagen.

Synthaxx R-or said:
I'm so glad I own my own car :cheers:

Also my dad is a car mechanic so if something breaks I just have to figure out how to get 800kg of dead weight home, and he can take it from there.

lol, he's going to college soon, so the car will be basically mine :)

My dad's dad was a mechanic, so my dad picked up alot on how to fix cars. He's fixed a few of our cars in the past few years, namely the Jeep

next year ill be getting my silver 2005 mustang *drools*

My car? the imaginary one that takes me to the rainbow...
*drools*

adulus said:
My car? the imaginary one that takes me to the rainbow...
*drools*

Quick question, did you edit this post because you made up your soon-to-be 2005 Silver Mustang? Or.. lol

Shuzer said:
Quick question, did you edit this post because you made up your soon-to-be 2005 Silver Mustang? Or.. lol
ummmmmm Say what now? i was just responding to the original topic with something random.

Shuzer can't tell the difference between two different people...

LOL, I completely spaced out and thought he edited his post.. haha thanks for the laughs on your replies though :thumbs:

Evil^Milk said:
what type is it?

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition. We got it used in 98, was low mileage, fully loaded.. very nice luxury car for the price, was nice up until earlier this year too :(
It's still nice, but the driver's side door is an off-green 'cause we didn't want to special order the exact green. That and we had to manually bend the rocker panel/doorframe back a bit so the door doesn't shut perfectly. It looks alright though, definitely good for a $500 quick fix

1982 Toyota Tercel

My ride. This beautiful piece of machinery comes with such luxury features as doors, a transmission, and headlights. It's engine is a 1.3 liter I-4 that puts out an ass-smashing 86 horsepower.

On a more serious note, the handling is awesome, the seats are extremely comfortable, and the reliability is better then anything. When it comes to reliability, 1980's Toyota's are the best. 200,000 miles baby!!

Front
1982toyotatercel.jpg

Back
1982ToyotaTercelBack.jpg

Interior
1982ToyotaTercelInterior.jpg

94' Plymouth Acclaim... maroon... almost purple... yea... uhhh V6 BABY!!!!.... *sigh*

On a more serious note, the handling is awesome, the seats are extremely comfortable, and the reliability is better then anything. When it comes to reliability, 1980's Toyota's are the best. 200,000 miles baby!!

200,000? Come on dude... you haven't even begun to push the car to its limits. My dad has a toyota sunraider truck from the late 70's early 80's I believe... and he still has it, and the thing has like 600,000 miles on it. Our family has driven tons in that thing over the years.

2004 Peugeot 307 will be mine in july, by the way, did I mention some-one scratched it?

Raziaar said:
200,000? Come on dude... you haven't even begun to push the car to its limits. My dad has a toyota sunraider truck from the late 70's early 80's I believe... and he still has it, and the thing has like 600,000 miles on it. Our family has driven tons in that thing over the years.

Yeah I'm a mileage noob :rolleyes:

I have a '87 Chevy El Camino sporting a 5.0 V8 (305). Puts out a whopping 189 horsepower. :rolleyes:

My friends have affectionately named it "fools gold" since the paint is a gold color yet the car is ghettotastic. I would fix her up, but it is way to expensive ($150 for a new grill :eek: )

oh yeah, my car only has 92,000 miles on it. :E

1992 Ford clitTaurus(shared with my dad)

My dad just spent 1000$ having the power steering system fixed.

Back