What kind of pms have you got?

I know, but even after pasted it so many times, you didn't see the missing "s"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffers20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan
You did not see or hear anything about Free Munro.

Ok.... Its still kinda random. Everyone seems to have it in there sigs and I just wondered what it is.

Heh I remember sending that, at that point I didn't have a clue what it was!

oldagerocker said:
you suck

. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :frown: :frown: :E :E :rolling: :rolling: :| :| :| :| :upstare: :upstare: :eek: :eek: :eek: :x :x :x :x :x :x

lol. He's a funny guy.

Other than the usual "ZOMG PLZ CODE FOR ME" messages, "What's ZM?" messages, "Can I playtest a mod?" messages, and "<3 Lawyer" messages, I have quite a bomb of a letter sitting at the top. I wonder if I should open the contents. Muhah. Hahah.

-Angry Lawyer

Chris_D said:
Remember last time? Remember last time where I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NO PHONE? Remember? Of course you ****ing remember, you shithead. But you just had to disobey, didn't you? You just had to be the rebel. You just had to get yourself a ****ing phone and do your vigilanted act. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED? My arse is in the fire for this and I will make ****ing certain you burn, you ****. That's right. You're going to burn. I will make sure of it.

More scandal!
ssh.gif

i get a shitload of pms about the machinima, just friendly personal ones, sometimes about drugs, sometimes about modding, plenty of moderator-related ones, and whatever else. i've deleted my whole inbox and outbox probably fifteen times by now.

Hmm, several "incident" PMs concerning the well being of my mother. Thanks for asking, guys ^_^

I had quite a few good ones, but I had to delete them, due to the 70 post limit.

Chris_D said:
You've gone too ****ing far this time.

I WILL NOT HAVE IT. You signed the ****ing nondisclosure agreement - yes, we had an agreement! A contract! No leaks, no scandals, no daily ****ing mail! No Sun! No News of the World! You do not tell anyone about this shit, because if anyone - ANYONE knew what was going on here, it'd be bigger than ****ing Watergat. You know this. And what do you do? You paste it all over the OFT forum! You ****er! I've had it! This is it! You've had your warnings and now I'm ****ing finished with you. Mark my words, you will NEVER work in this town again.

ssh.gif

ssh.gif
ssh.gif

ssh.gif
ssh.gif

Actually, I once got a random one asking if I played some sort of sport.

Oh and a PM concerning me and my Kurdish background (Peshmerga = Kurd freedom fighter).

I feel sort of silly, that's like.. me being chinese, and using John Wayne as a nick.

Sparta said:
I seriously hope one of them is Resident Evil 4 because that game totally kicks ass.

Seriously, i dont usually message people about this stuff ever, but you have to play Resident Evil 4 somehow.

Yes, one of them was RE4 :)

I had to delete a lot of my pm's after my pm spree with...um...I think it was somone called Login_Here or something.

Skaadi said:
I had to delete a lot of my pm's after my pm spree with...um...I think it was somone called Login_Here or something.

You've been having an affair! Treacherous wench.

Sulkdodds said:

I heard about that!

Chris_D said:
Man, that Sulkdodds is such a ****er. I leave him alone in France for a week with a mobile phone, and look what happens. So many dead... it's going to take weeks to think of a decent enough excuse for this. I can't express my anger in words.

Actually I can.

<snip>

...AND OWNS YOUR CAT!!!

phew, I almost passed the PM limit there. Who'd have thought you could fit so many swear words into one PM? Anyway I'm off for a meeting with Gabe now, catch you later.

I think it was somone called Login_Here or something.

Ah, the Elusive Moderator. He's moving house right now. :p

Chris_D said:
...that's 8000 words. And I don't want to see the word '****' printed 8000 times again, god damnit.

Sulkdodds said:
Ah, the Elusive Moderator. He's moving house right now. :p

Yeah, I know, thats what our discussions were about for some reason.

Sulkdodds said:
Originally Posted by Chris_D
...that's 8000 words. And I don't want to see the word '****' printed 8000 times again, god damnit.

Oh for God's sake, STOP QUOTING TRANSMET!!! :p

Pi Mu Rho said:
Most of my PMs are abusive messages, strangely just prior to that person getting banned.

:LOL:

what I wouldnt give to see your pms around the time of PW and Bodacious' banning

I get a lot of those abusive thingys too usually along the lines of "you make me sicko you commie pinko" or this from someone I dont really know:

"People take crap for headaches, dry eyes, every stupid little thing you can think of. Why? Because they're pussies. I myself, and the people I know all take no medication for anything. Never have. You know why that is? Because we're not pussies, lol.

More than half of all "sicknesses" are caused by your own mind.

So, if you're taking drugs to get high, refer to number 2 (you're a loser) of what I said the 1st time. If you're taking them to ease pain, refer to number 1 (you're a pussy).

Get it? Or would you like me to explain in a more mature manner filled with so much bullshit it goes in giant circles like a bunch of old men."

I replied: "who are you and what the hell are you talking about"

I get a lot strange pms like this:

"do you like baseball?"

some of my pms are mods telling me to "cool it" or "stern stop bickering". Bliink was quite good at it :)

I've also received pms from some members thanking me for standing up for a particular issue; these make the aggrevation I get in the politics forum worth it

I just deleted all mine. :( The last two I got was from badger and shippi telling me to stop calling lemon a retard. D:

Tr0n said:
I just deleted all mine. :( The last two I got was from badger and shippi telling me to stop calling lemon a retard. D:

Brain worms!!

I keep clearing my PMs out too- even though they're little forum relics :(

Mostly it's just people talking complete shit, or I discuss fanfiction with forumites who think I'm mad. MAD, I SAY!

Stupid brain worms. They're contagious, dontcha know.

Edcrab said:
I keep clearing my PMs out too- even though they're little forum relics :(

Mostly it's just people talking complete shit, or I discuss fanfiction with forumites who think I'm mad. MAD, I SAY!

Stupid brain worms. They're contagious, dontcha know.

fanfiction?

thought only women did that. no offense

:rolleyes: Why the hell do you think I wear a dress?

Fool!

Edcrab said:
:rolleyes: Why the hell do you think I wear a dress?

Fool!

a) you're a woman (75%)

b) you're lying, but weird because you'd lie about it (23%)

c) you are a guy that really wears dresses and writes fanfiction. wicked messed. (2%)

I don't know if you're joking or not Nat...but pms = private messages...

Of course it's hard to tell jokes/sarcasm through text.

Back