What kind of pms have you got?

d) You're just insane and I'm a figment of your imagination.

...OMG! WRITE GORDON FREEMAN EROTICA!!

Tr0n said:
I don't know if you're joking or not Nat...but pms = private messages...

Of course it's hard to tell jokes/sarcasm through text.

I was.

But why does pms = private messages? What happened to the "s"? Doesn't that also have to be a word?

This is an improper acronym! I refuse to use it for anything else other than its normal meaning.

Tr0n said:
I just deleted all mine. :( The last two I got was from badger and shippi telling me to stop calling lemon a retard. D:

*retarded voice

Im not retarded my mu-mu- mumma says Im special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dork:

all fine now mate:p

Nat Turner said:
I was.

But why does pms = private messages? What happened to the "s"? Doesn't that also have to be a word?

This is an improper acronym! I refuse to use it for anything else other than its normal meaning.
Well it's the shorter quicker way I guess. PMS instead of pm's.

I have been asked if i am the real Jeff Tweedy from Wilco- that was good- shoulda played along i guess, but im too nice a guy.

I just got asked about my name, but no pm's other than that lately

:| When I first joined the forums...

Re: avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailevation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre89
Change your avatar please.

I can't man... me and this avatar go way back. We share much memories, it is precious to me. <--- I said that in case you're confizzzled

You are a
n-i-g-g-e-r
******! <--- He said that in case you get confizzled

I spoiled that word because some people might not want to see it.

I read the title of the thread, I thought this was about a female's menstrual cycle.

My PMs are mostly dull non-scandalous PMs from Chris_D regarding news posts, although I do have one that could be funny, if it didn't break certain privacies :p

Skaadi said:
I just got asked about my name, but no pm's other than that lately
Name? It's right on top of your every post!

S-K-A-A-D-I

Nat Turner said:
a) you're a woman (75%)

b) you're lying, but weird because you'd lie about it (23%)

c) you are a guy that really wears dresses and writes fanfiction. wicked messed. (2%)
I write fan fiction... Or at least I used to.

Originally Posted by CptStern
YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK.

LOL. Just kidding :) I don't recieve too many private messages. Once my box got full, but I deleted it. Hasnt filled up again, since.

Originally posted by Munro
Lolz!

and from Knghenry... who wasn't aware that I created the club.

Originally posted by kngHenry
It is not official. You are being deceived. It's called reverse psychology. The original poster wants to elicit a reaction from my part, and that is not going to happen. He thinks he is making me feel better with the fan club but it is all lies. He does not like me, he just started the fan club in hopes that I would feel better about myself. Basically, he is just insulting my intelligence with his patronizing attitude. I find solace in knowing that patronizing people are all stupid and for that reason down the toilet their 'advice' goes.

But don't get me wrong, I do feel better about myself, but not because of that club. I hate to sound harsh, but if this was real life, legal action would be taken. Do me a favor and don't join that club.

Replied with : ...I made that club, idiot.

and then...

Originally posted by kngHenry
I'll ****ing kill your parents, you mother****ing piece of shit! Do you enjoy degrading someone who almost killed themselves?
You're a ****ing piece of human waste, and do not dizerve 2 live! **** YOU!

I think he was trying to hit on me... ;(

lol, the trolls are always the ones to have the unusual sexual habits. Be careful.

I PMed that SINBAD guy once. He emailed me using a false address. I said that that if spamming and annoying me was the only thing he was interested in doing, he was having a boring life. And I congratulated him on the nice use of a mail spoofer.

Back