What kind of vehicles would you like to see?

How about a pinto with some type of machinegun on the the roof of it.

i tottaly figured it out!

* a shopping car
* a oiltanker
* a giant shoe!
* a ballooon
* a hoverboard
* a digging tunnelamker
* a horse!
* a snowboard
* a Gabe Newel
* a King Tiger tank
* a laserbeam
* a thingie hamsters run in
* a broomstick
* last but not least a PLANET!

How about that big comic book character who eats planets? Damn I can't remember his name. Anyway that would be fun to play the most powerful being in the universe and to destroy planets.

I 'd love to use helicopters. (many of them with diffrent type of weapons)

The ridiculous jumping boots from the even more ridiculous movie Mario Bros.

i myself wanna see a green vw bug with the flower hub caps and a 50 caliber machiine gun monted on the top

how about riding an at lion guard?

You could have llike a bug rodeo mod where you have to do something like dance dance revolution with direction keys to stay on the bug.

-Gordon-Woah bessy woah!!!
-Ant Lion Guard-Bwaaaaar!!!! *Snort* Bwuuuuagghhar!!!!

Make a hoverboard like back to the future, so you could float around maps

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
i wanna see a Warthog type vehicle like the one from halo.
Uhh... you mean the Puma, right? (www.redvsblue.com if you don't understand what I mean)

I'd like to see a mining cart, yanno, fighting aliens that are cooped up in an abandoned mine and riding a cart out like a roller coaster. The only controls you would have for the cart is a brake to keep from going too fast around sharp corners which could possible tip the cart over.

a motorcycle would be nice.

an exotic italian sports car left behind in the city in an old garage that the Combine and looter haven't bothered to look in.

the dunebuggy(of course)

that tank thingie in the concept art

alien ground vehicles

a bulldozer

some random military vehicles (jeeps, APC's, 2 ton diesel trucks...)

Originally posted by Morbo
How about that big comic book character who eats planets? Damn I can't remember his name. Anyway that would be fun to play the most powerful being in the universe and to destroy planets.

his name's Galactus. :-/

im thinking some sort of a gunship but gordan shouldnt be piloting. he just sit on the side with a semi automatic sniper rifle. i was also thinking grav bike cause its the future (probably :eek: ). the bike would have to drive like a mad demon though. something insanely fast that you can get crazy air off of when you hit a bump in the road. also, call my crazy but with the draw distance in this game i think a hot air ballon is in order.

bf1942 vehicles are pretty pwn

i want 32 vs 32 EXTEMELY COOP teamplay!!!!

that would rock

teams of 4, driving around in buggies etc drive by's etc

and like 20 in a plane, parachute out... rox.

2 words El Camino

It's bot h a car AND a truck. Nothing beats that.

Joe

But really.....I would like to see something unorignal....I saw something a couple replies back that suggested a "jetpack".It would be cool if this was implemented(spelling correct?).

That Kustbevakning thing is called a Hovercraft in english. You're from sweden? It's hilarious to see 'coast guard' written on a vehicle in a snowy scene. In most countries, snow and coast are practically contradictions!

A space hopper, no weapons attached, just a large orange space hopper with a face.

What if they had some kind of power exo armor thing. Like an exoskeletal addition to the HEV. It's the Battle HEV!

SEGWAY :-D that would take the word 'annoying' to a new level

Originally posted by Ro@cH
Isn't the Warthog basically a dune buggy? Which is already in the game. If I'm wrong, it's probably because I've never played or even seen Halo, apart from some machinima.
Hmmm what type of vehicle would I like to see in HL2...*ponders*...I think the driveable/controllable Strider needs to be included as a model, so modders can use it, or you can spawn in in a LAN game.
Hmm what else. A jeep. With a mounted machinegun or small artillery gun, or even a mounted Gauss, not on the hood but in the back.

Oh and the motorbike ideas...hmmm that would be too similar to Vice City. I'd rather not have bikes or sports cars in HL2...

thatd be kewl for the secret hl2 mp, the combine vs the bug things vs the united earth ppl. and depending on what side your on, you can get in gordons dune buggy, "pilot" an antlion, or "pilot" a strider! would that be kick ass or what?!

how about a full scale battlemech? Not a pansy little exo suit or anything like that, but a full sized 4 story tall 100 ton walking robotic warmachine like the atlas or Dire Wolf from the battletech series i.e. mechwarrior.

You would waste striders like nobody's business

Mopeds? that would be in a mod, all you guys have good ideas but they're only for mods. I sure as hell would like to see a BattleMech mod where you could step outside and jack the other ones etc...

How about that flying thing the Golbin use in Spiderman? You could fly and shoot with your gun, and even have rocket launchers.

Someone should do a GTA mod with all these vehicles included. :) (someone probably will do that sooner or later)

Ro@cH: Yep, i'm from sweden. :)

A motorcycle with a side car that has a mg42.
A unicycle.
A gocart. The ones that go 120 mph.
A battle van like the punisher has.

But seriously I'd like to drive the dune buggy through a building and run over stuff. Glass, people, breakables, etc.

upc tanks with combine soldier getting out of it, like in hl

Back