what song you have on

mrbager why are you being such a homo.... bann me from your off topic shit but not the whole thing i never done anything wrong in the rest of the forum whats your issue?

edit: im really sure i "spammed" 400 something posts... i brought good and usefull info to this forum... i help people to hex the movies and stuff... just becouse i got in a fight with you in a fighting topic "the arena" where you do fight! you just had to be a baby about it and abuse your higher power. wow.

Originally posted by Hazza
I'm listening to the album Spineshank - Self Destructive Pattern, the song is "Forgotten", I think.

Just got that recently, it's a good album. I prefer The Height of Callousness though.

the funny thing is .... oh you'll laugh when I say this... I don't have the power to Ban you... isn't my descision... I just warned you, and you carried on.... and it wasn't just me who wanted you banned. Simple.

Originally posted by Ape Rape
mrbager why are you being such a homo.... bann me from your off topic shit but not the whole thing i never done anything wrong in the rest of the forum whats your issue?

edit: im really sure i "spammed" 400 something posts... i brought good and usefull info to this forum... i help people to hex the movies and stuff... just becouse i got in a fight with you in a fighting topic "the arena" where you do fight! you just had to be a baby about it and abuse your higher power. wow.

Calling him a homo now is just further proving his point that you insult him, good job.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Just got that recently, it's a good album. I prefer The Height of Callousness though.
I think that in many places Self Destructive is better, but sometimes I find it lacks a tune. My favourite bits in Callousness were the more melodic bits and it's the same for this album. I really loved the last few tracks on HoC before the dodgy remixes.

hey HL2 Stone... oh sorry I mean Ape Rape, what type of connection do you have dude?

I'm listerning to Bjork - It's oh so quiet.......well watching it, cos the vids funny:p

Originally posted by Hazza
I think that in many places Self Destructive is better, but sometimes I find it lacks a tune. My favourite bits in Callousness were the more melodic bits and it's the same for this album. I really loved the last few tracks on HoC before the dodgy remixes.

Yeah, the thing is with SDP is that I like all the songs, but only moderately (apart from Violent Mood Swings and Slavery, which are excellent), but in HoC I really love some of the songs, but don't like a few of the others so much.

Kinda different variations on what I like for both of the albums, really.

im pisted off about this bs nw909 and you only 2 people that have a problem with me or any orther random one of your friends you can get to say something. i insulted you cuz you did the same too me wtf im not going to do it for no reson you started up with me.

edit: opt online digital cable

No, it wasn't for no reason.... you insulted me, Farrow, Stone... etc... and nearly all your other posts have been spam. Look, I warned you. Thats where it should have stopped. You didn't. Therefore you get banned.

u yea farrow yea stone never gj find proff on that that one. even so "omg he hurt my feelings ban quickly before i break down" i could understand if it was like a bunch of people but is 3 or four out of 500 poeple. give me a break. you and these 3 people are the only ones that care. take a vote.

well here a comprimise just do this unbann hl2 stone and i wont ever come to your off topic section of the forum again... if i would of known it was a whole forum ban i would of acted more wisely.. :dozey:

u yea farrow yea stone never gj find proff on that that one. even so "omg he hurt my feelings ban quickly before i break down" i could understand if it was like a bunch of people but is 3 or four out of 500 poeple. give me a break. you and these 3 people are the only ones that care. take a vote.

Two of those being moderators, who have to make decisions like those every day...

well you clearly are giving me a 2nd chance here cuz why arent i ban right now? just bring hl2 stone back and i wont step foot out of general chat

well you clearly are giving me a 2nd chance here cuz why arent i ban right now? just bring hl2 stone back and i wont step foot out of general chat

Because Zerimski hasn't gotten off his arse yet, that's why :)

I'm sorry, but Abom's last comment delivered a very good BURN!

just let him come back. your supposed to be able to express yourself on forums, not be held back. you shouldnt have to think about what you have to say in fear of being banned. let him say what he wants and if you dont like it then ignore it; its not hard. click the back button on your internet explorer and move on..simple. so go ahead and ban me for having an opinion now if you'd like.

well here a comprimise just do this unbann hl2 stone and i wont ever come to your off topic section of the forum again... if i would of known it was a whole forum ban i would of acted more wisely.. :dozey:

You know...I couldn't care less what you called me, i didn't fel hurt, upset or angry or anything like that. But there are a few reasons why i wanted you to stop.

1. Insults might not hurt me, but they might hurt someone else. One day you might say the wrong thing and it will have a lasting impact on that person. I don't know about you but I'm not that sadistic.
2. I don't like to see people make idiots of themselves. You were doing and would have even more if you hadn't been told to stop.
3.There are rules on the forum and you have to abide by them. Even if you don't like them. You cannot complain about the rules because it is you choice to visit the site, and by doing so you are accepting that the rules are ok.

Originally posted by Desolate
just let him come back. your supposed to be able to express yourself on forums, not be held back. you shouldnt have to think about what you have to say in fear of being banned. let him say what he wants and if you dont like it then ignore it; its not hard. click the back button on your internet explorer and move on..simple. so go ahead and ban me for having an opinion now if you'd like.

No one is going to ban you for having an opinion that is stupid. But like i said before, by coming to these forums you are accepting that there are rules and you have to abide by them, otherwise face the consequences. If you don't like the rules, then leave.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow

1. Insults might not hurt me, but they might hurt someone else. One day you might say the wrong thing and it will have a lasting impact on that person. I don't know about you but I'm not that sadistic.

i dont think hes done anything that bad. if you are that seriously offended by some guy youve never met that posts on a half-life2 forum then i think you already have some problems. everyone knows that these things arent meant to be taken seriously and if you do take them seriously then you need a ****in reality check. if a hl2 board has a serious impact on your life then id suggest getting help fast.

great i learned a life lesson from a hl2 forum. wtf... just unbann me you said it yourself you dident care.. i dont see the problem if you by fact "dont care". every rule u stated is broken every 5 mins or less. i find it massivly unfair that its thrown on me after the fact of that i flame someone in "the arena" topic is if you have a fight bring it here so i did it there and i still get banned uh? something is wrong here. and i never spamed nw909 thats spam 278 post and 2 days i have proof.

hmmm Desolate/Ape Rape/Hl2 Stone what ever you want to be called, ever notice that the IPs are logged, so the mods know that your the same person ;)

:LOL: mate... you really are quite strange if the only person who is supporting you is........ yourself... Desolote and HL2 Stone, Ape Rape and HL2 Wtf? are all the same person.... :LOL:

stone: desolate isent me gj

edit: way to go off topic cuz you dont know what to say anymore... i dident do anything and sadly you fight that i did.

nice try but no.. any moderator can see that we are not the same person.

+stone cant use photoshop :dozey:

their powers arent high to see sadly

edit: stay on the problem at hand babys. unban hl2 stone

nice try but no.. any moderator can see that we are not the same person.

Not any, just the Off-Topic mods, and it appears mrBadger already checked.

great i learned a life lesson from a hl2 forum. wtf... just unbann me you said it yourself you dident care.. i dont see the problem if you by fact "dont care". every rule u stated is broken every 5 mins or less. i find it massivly unfair that its thrown on me after the fact of that i flame someone in "the arena" topic is if you have a fight bring it here so i did it there and i still get banned uh? something is wrong here. and i never spamed nw909 thats spam 278 post and 2 days i have proof.

Obviously i worded it wrong. The insult didn't do what you wanted it to do, but i still didn't like being insulted. You don't have to visit this forum, you can leave. It has rules and if you don't want to follow the rules then you can go somewhere else. We don't want people who don't follow the rules.

i dont think hes done anything that bad. if you are that seriously offended by some guy youve never met that posts on a half-life2 forum then i think you already have some problems. everyone knows that these things arent meant to be taken seriously and if you do take them seriously then you need a ****in reality check. if a hl2 board has a serious impact on your life then id suggest getting help fast.

You assume everybody knows that. But everyone isn't like you. There are people like that. The fact that a person might already have problems makes it worse.

You don't have to insult people. Most of the time insult happen in reply to another insult. If nobody insulted anyone then it would be a nicer place to come to.

Oh and the Arena isn't about just flaming people. its there to have a little fun, not to really try and hurt people. Do you really think MrBadger would be a moderator if he made a thread with the intent of hurting people?

You also mention nw909, well he may have spammed a little, but he has redeemed himself by not throwing out an insult every other post. Hes is generally a nice guy to get along with.

every post is that a joke the arena and a fight i got in with him in general chat is all show me proff please and i dident know about the arena being friendly fights? so wtf is that? just unban me.

its funny how you lie that we are the same person. have you really become that desperate for a response, badger?

Thats really my bad.... I misread the IPs.. they are very similar... so I assume you two are mates in real life, or you have two lines... anyway... sorry

same person? its to have them fight over that and not the topic on hand why im banned. they dont have the facts to back it up there for they want to start a new fight over a different matter.

edit: read what bagger said... ;-/

edit: again unban me :(

Right. I'm going to clear this up. I made a mistake with the IPs but you were banned because you ignored a warning. Full Stop. I told you to mend your ways. OK, and you didnt.. you carried on. Flaming is not to be tolerated. Simple. k?

same person? its to have them fight over that and not the topic on hand why im banned. they dont have the facts to back it up there for they want to start a new fight over a different matter.

edit: read what bagger said... ;-/

edit: again unban me :(

Just because of this doesn't mean you should get unbanned. The fact that you've registered two more accounts after being banned should further prolong your ban, really.

every post is that a joke the arena and a fight i got in with him in general chat is all show me proff please and i dident know about the arena being friendly fights? so wtf is that? just unban me.

Shouldn't it really be obvious that its friendly? I mean, it starts with Yo momma jokes, and then the last pages consist of things like...
/me Shoots badger and throws him out the window.

I'm getting tired of this. I never got a chance to eat my curry before (Badger will know about that) and Ive been craving fo it ever since.

You know what, to be honest i couldn't care less if you stayed or got banned, but if you did stay i would expect you to behave properly. I'm always welcome to....welcoming a new member to the community, its nice to see new people to talk to.

i never read anything in there just started to flame nw909 for being a spamer got ganged up on by everyone and flamed everyone in "the arena" ok ok after all this i think i should get a 2nd chnace or get on probation come on. give me something here

edit: hello :(

Well. I'm afraid that ultimately it wont be up to me. I just don't have that kind of jurisdiction (They say that in the films so much...i always wanted to say that:)) You see, theres people higher up than me who make in the end make the big decisions.

so what do i have to do or contact about getting unbanned i mean im not going to make the same mistakes. if i do just reban me im done.

Back