what song you have on

Originally posted by mrBadger

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

YES! We are like the same mind in terms of music!

Best Rage Against the Machine album was the first one. It has all the best songs.

The Jealous Sound - What's Wrong Is Everywhere

Something bit on the softer side now. :)

Something Coperate: I kissed a drunk Girl

Anti-Flag: Born to Die

Mest-Hotel Room (this song got stuck and was looping for an hour about a year ago wen i was modding morrowind hardcore. i can't fire up TESCS without hear it now :) )

Midtown: Resting Sound

Dashboard Confessional: eh, it's not named. oh well.

Originally posted by Siirolon
Best Rage Against the Machine album was the first one. It has all the best songs.

I'm strewn between that and The Battle of Los Angeles, I'd probably go for the first, though.

Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
Anti-Flag: Born to Die

Dashboard Confessional: eh, it's not named. oh well.

Have you heard Anti-Flag's "Indie Sux, Hardline Sux, Emo Sux, You Suck". Seeing DC and Anti-Flag there is kinda funny. :)

The Jealous Sound - Priceless

If you guys know a band called "Knapsack", this The Jealous Sound is the vocalist's new band. Sounds pretty good.

Speaking of songs embedding themselves in your head:

Dandy Warhols - Get Off (yes, I know its about masturbation... but still :p ) became a part of my consciousness after a 3 hour WorldCraft mapping sesh with that on loop.... :) . Whenever I load up Hammer, I start humming it :p

Less Than Jake - Nervous In The Alley
followed by
Mad Caddies - Falling Down
Operation Ivy - Take Warning

i listin to everyhting that isn't rap or country, or kleztmer (I hear enoguh of the :| )

I'm glad to hear that you're amused :) DC is on the bottom of the playlsit which Anti-flag is at the top, so they dont counteract each other :)

i listin to everyhting that isn't rap or country, or kleztmer (I hear enoguh of the :| )

Me too. Good principle. :)

I'm glad to hear that you're amused :) DC is on the bottom of the playlsit which Anti-flag is at the top, so they dont counteract each other :)

I like 'em both a bit (DC and A-F). My brother
is a Anti-Flag 'fanatic'. He likes 'em a lot.

The Jealous Sound - Quiet Life

This EP is over soon. :)

edit: Quotes fixed.

I think HL2 Wait Wtf? is HL2 Stone back after I got him banned.... but I'm not sure... if you aren't him then sorry :p

HE IS! IP is the same :flame:

Ban him!

Originally posted by mrBadger
I think HL2 Wait Wtf? is HL2 Stone back after I got him banned.... but I'm not sure... if you aren't him then sorry :p

You're right, their IP and hostmasks match. Will post this in the Staff Forum now.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
You're right, their IP and hostmasks match. Will post this in the Staff Forum now.

Its not the Staff Forum. Its the forum of Mystical delights from the planet of Pleasure.

(We cant let these......people know that its just another plain old forum)

Im listening to F.E.A.R by Ian Brown.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Its not the Staff Forum. Its the forum of Mystical delights from the planet of Pleasure.

(We cant let these......people know that its just another plain old forum)

Im listening to F.E.A.R by Ian Brown.

No! We must mask their beliefs into thinking it's just another boring forum, when in fact it's a paradise.. wait, I've said too much-.!!^(".. *Insert dead telephone noise*

The Cooper Temple Clause - Been Training Dogs!!!
Behold the wonders of 3/4 timing!

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I was trying to get them thinking that....

Sounded like you were doing the exact opposite.

Double Bluff....We shouldn't be talking ab....Uh oh.

*Zerimski walks in and shoots FarrowLeSparrow in the head.

Woo! I thought no-one but me bought their album :p

"here comes the Panzer attack!!!" :D

(sorry)

Cooper Temple Clause - Let's Kill Music
followed by
Mad Caddies - Hound Bound
Save Ferris - Support Your Local Ska Band

Originally posted by El_Chi
Behold the wonders of 3/4 timing!

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Cleopatra's Sling

Behold the wonders of 2/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 9/8, 7/8, 15/16 and 13/16 timing!

why do you miss HL2 Stone? ... anyway.... he was HL2 Wait wtf?.... so we Banned him agian :)...

Capdown - Act Your Rage

Quake Music - Nine Inch Nails

(Why was Hl2 Stone banned?)

he was banned because of the fact that this was his only useful post. he insulted a moderator personally and in public... and me privately. Therefore he was banned. He flamed and spammed all day lng

Rage Against The Machine - Ashes In The Fall

beep beep beeep beeep beeeep beeep beeeeep :)

Tool - The Patient

not my favorite song, but it just happens to be playing right now.

Dire Straits - On The Nights

It's a live concert, they're so amazing live, they're like they are on cds....they rock :p

Originally posted by Stone
Dire Straits - On The Nights

It's a live concert, they're so amazing live, they're like they are on cds....they rock :p

Tell me something that you dont think rocks in music.

Blue....
Spice Girls....
Slip Knot....
That idiot with the plaster on his face... (oh yer nelly :p)

etc etc etc etc

I only like music that touchs something with me.....something i can relate to or moves me in someway...only that music rocks

I'm listening to the album Spineshank - Self Destructive Pattern, the song is "Forgotten", I think.

frank zappa, tori amos, joe satriani, king crimson, liquid tension experiment, stevie ray vaughan, red hot chili peppers. thats taking the largest part of my playlist now.

Back