What time is HL2 unlocked where you are?

Alientank

Reaction score
3 am here, I doubt I'll be staying up for that. I'll go to class 9-12 in the morning, come home and play it all day until nighttime.

7pm on the 17th :hmph:

Edit- No, wait. The 16th.... God I suck at time zones.

I actually like these "Waiting until HL2" threads. Makes me feel like there's something else to look forward to besides the less than 1:30 left for HALO 2!!!

(Just kidding about Halo 2)

What time/date will it be for Australian Eastern time?

I'm central time zone, two hours later than Pacific =P

3 in the morning. I'm thinking about staying up but then at 3 pm i have to go to work. This is not looking good. :(

Who cares if theres a point or not, were all to excited for the game to realise that there really isint much of a point to the thread. That and its just something to do for the next 6 days 22 hours 55 minutes and 55 seconds...!!!! :D

2 am baby! god bless caffeine and adderall!

i am going to stay up till 3 in the morning to unlock it but i dont know if i am going to stay up any later to play it. and VALVe it from WA

asd-hl said:
Valve+5mins+crack
+virus+HHD failure/cpu melting+you crying+us rofl

(Note, I read your post as you saying you will crack HL2, in which case I hope your computer die in a nice expensive fashion. If not, disregard my post)

Valve time +8 I'm in the UK if I'm wrong please tell me I too suck at time zones thanx

10:00 am here and i'll be camping near the store from 8:00 am and will shoot whoever tries to be first in line to buy hl2 :D and when the doors will open (10:00am) i'm gonna throw a flashbang in the doorway so i have a clear way to the shelves and buy hl2 \o/ and i'll leave with the cover given
by few smoke gnades :D and give some cover fire for my friends when they'll coming to the store soon after i've done my magic :D

Damn me, 3 am, I am thinking about sleeping and then waking up to playing it, because I work on Monday and get up @ 6:30, so at about 1 a.m. I am dead tired. :(

10 am
though i still need to decide if im going to school or not. Tuesday is a long day :|

10am or 11am, Im not really sure. But whatever, it will be stores when I get out from school :) After that, its just Life.

4-5 p.m

And i still have 3 more days before my 'O' level exams ends..

8am. I'm kinda happy about it because I'll probably be able to force myself to sleep and wake up to an unlockable Half-Life 2 as opposed to waiting up.

10am and I´m at school, but after that there is just me and HL2.

Ps. I live at Finland, Tampere

9am
I have already made up a schedule for the day.

8:15am ALARM RINGS
8:20am I GET UP
8:21am I TURN ON THE PC
8:25am I START MAKING BREAKFAST
8:40am BREAKFAST IS OVER, I'M BURSHING TEETH AND PEE
8:50am BACK TO MY PC, I START STEAM AND WAIT
9:00am THE WAIT IS OVER BABY! WOOHOO!

same timezone as valve so 12 am but im gonna get it the next day, im not buying it so I can i fall asleep infront of it -.-

Back