What TV channel do you watch most

tokin

Reaction score
What channel is usually always on around the house. Mine would have to be , G4TechTv, MTV, and Comedy Central. I love X play and Players.

I generally dont watch TV... The only time you will find me in front of the box is when Top Gear is on BBC2 every sunday or when there is a decent film on. All in all no more than 3 hours a week.

Mostly some of the Discovery(Normal, Science, Travel & adventure, Civilisation) channels or a news channel or E! or Style. Depends on whos been watching.

Channel 5 :LOL:
Ok so you have to be from England to get that...well...

There isnt really much to watch on TV, and what i do watch is spread out.

There is the Monday night sci fi on Sky one at 8pm, that generally includes the new epidsodes of Stargate, Enterprise....etc Then there are things like Mash which i sometimes like to watch while eating my tea. Thats on the Paramount comedy channel. Then there is the terrestrial stuff on the BBC, like Dead Ringers sometimes Top Gear, then there is just misc stuff and movies on Box Office.

Oh and there is stuff like The Office, League of Gentlemen...all those programmes really.

My TV broke a couple of days ago. :(
But I wasn't using it much anyway.

I don't watch as much TV as I used to, since computer games are more entertaining than most stuff on TV anyways.

Here's a crude listing at the moment (many are Canadian):

1. CBC - one of the best stations for the 2004 Stanley Cup coverage.
2. TSN - for all my sports highlights
3. TNVR - Saturday's at 3:00 for the Electric Playgorund (video game show)
4. Comedy Network - mainly for Simpsons and South Park
5. Teletoon - only for Family Guy, Futurama and the Clone Wars serial

Those are the main ones, but the majority of things on TV these days is just plain terrible!

Heheh I am from England and I get that Farrow!

My fav channel.....

Erm... well..... actually, they all seem kinda crap to be honest!! :O

Well cartoon network after 10:00 PM for futurama and family guy. then fox for That 70's show.
Then only on Saturday night i watcg SNL. O I watch the news every now and again.

late night channel 5 eh....

me no watchy tv. except for football and the occasional snippet of news channels.

[sarcasm]Hey..Channel five dropped its sleazy image a long time ago[/sarcasm]
Which is the only reason why people watched it in the first place.

Techtv and the History Channel, and of course Comedy Central: king of wasting time. :D

Uh diddn't tech tv stop airing awhile ago?

They combined with G4...most of their programming is still there.

I don't really watch TV much, but I'd say Comedy Central and CBS for me.

TBS, comedy central, and my movie channels late at night (Encore,Starz,HBO,CINEMAX)

My TV is on Cartoon Network nearly 24/7... A lot of their programming sucks but at least it's watchable unlike 99% of the crap on TV today. Adult swim is awesome (why did they put baby blues back on?! great comic, horrible cartoon)
Some of their cartoon cartoons are good (Ed Edd and Eddy is one of the best cartoons ever, and Mucha Lucha is hilarious too.) But a lot are crap.

Still have no idea why they play like 3 hours of scooby doo every single day...

I am just watching Discovery and i watch the simpsons on a chanel i do not remember the name on.
Much more entertaining to play on the cumputer.

I usually watch NBC and FOX, but that is only because I dont have cable, when i have cable I love comedy central.

I usually flip between these channels...
G4TechTV
Comedy Central
Spike TV
MTV
VH1
MTV2
HBO
Cinemax
Starz
Showtime
E!

...and sometimes the news

diney, cartoon network, nickeloden and sky one :rolleyes:

i used to watch discovery, and history, and those channels, but then i realised, its just the same damn shows over and over again. sorry, but there's only so much i can watch about world war 2 and modern warfare before it gets boring :p

sky one, BBC1, BBC2, and any movies on ITV and C4. i hardly watch my sky box as it is downstairs and my legs are lazy...

I don't really watch TV much. Only if there is an excellent movie or a program worth seeing.

Challenge TV - Takeshi's Castle is just the best programme to ever be shown on television.

I hardly ever watch TV but sometimes I'll tune into Comedy Central.

Playb- erm, I basically just watch swedish and scandinavian channels.

TSN - Best sports channel in the world. God i love Jait Onrait
CBC - Stanley Cup Playoffs. Don Cherry, Ron Maclean, Bob Cole and Harry Neale are the best TV hockey people.
FOX - 24, Simpsons, Malcom in The Middle...

fox and nbc(and upn, a fox subsidiary), only occasionally.(i only watch: simpsons, 70s show, seinfeld, snl, mad tv, conan, and maybe the occasional friends).

if i had cable i would probably just watch comedy central.

Back