What was the price

Ninja_Gaiden

Reaction score
Hey guys can you post what was the price of Sony Playstation 2 in your country when it was released for the first time.

I just want to know price of PS2 in few countries

In my country the PS2 cost around 3000Dhs as AED, in us $ it is = 816.9US

Is it too much or it is a good price

Ninja_Gaiden said:
Hey guys can you post what was the price of Sony Playstation 2 in your country when it was released for the first time.

I just want to know price of PS2 in few countries

In my country the PS2 cost around 3000Dhs as AED, in us $ it is = 816.9US

Is it too much or it is a good price
I bought mine for $299 becuase I wanted to believe! I wanted to see this "Emotion Engine"! ...I'm still waiting to see this!

and yes, $816 is outrageous. Thats highway robbery. I guess they are imported regardless of some kind of embargo? (illegaly)?

It was too expensive so i did not buy it till the price dropped down to around $350

600 euro = 702.185 USD which is expensive too

My friends says that the price of XBOX360 will be around 1,341.17 USD and I agree with them because the PS2 was expensive and the new Xbox is more powerful than the PS2 so the Xbox price will be around 1,341.17 USD

The PS2 launched at about $370 USD, it was released here in America at $299 USD.

I think mine was about £250 ($435) from the UK. There were supposedly sold out everywhere around the country, and I was buying mine at night so I was worried there wouldn't be any left. I went into Currys and got it straight away - PWNED.

It came with 2 free games I think. I chose Timesplitters and Kessen.

Back