What would be Your favourite Way to die?

If I had a choice of the way I died, it would be saving someone elses life

SimonomiS said:
I think he meant copulating with someone who is gothic. ;)

Actually thats what I was insinuating. It seems more like he was calling people here goths in a derogatory manner ;)

:p

Are gothic women really that randy then, that they can kill a man just through...snoo snoo? No wonder DarkElf's gets pissed off with everyone, he's still a virgin :(, if not, he'd be dead, lol.

To have a massive heart attack whilst lying in bed with the wife of somebody I totally despise, just as he walks into the room

Old, with enough time to say by to everyone, but painlessly.
I mean death by snoo snoo, yeah that's it.

my mother always taught me NOT to tell strangers over the internet, how i would like to die.....

deathbymassiveamountsoftoastkthxbye.

SupremePain said:
my mother always taught me NOT to tell strangers over the internet, how i would like to die.....

death by massive amounts of toast k thx bye.
:LOL: Now your mother will know :LOL:

Farrowlesparrow said:
Actually thats what I was insinuating. It seems more like he was calling people here goths in a derogatory manner ;)

:p

I didn't read the thread, i just read the thread name and saw home many posts it had aquired. Then i simply commented by calling everyone "****ing goths"

Either:

- Storming Dr. Kadabulous' evil hideout single-handed against his army of henchmen, and just making it to the big red 'abort evil world domination plan' button before dying in a hail of bullets.

- Quietly.

yeah id probably want too die, saving sum1 elses life, or saving the earth !!! i would be hailed a hero for life... people would worship me :D..

but ill still be dead

ríomhaire said:
:LOL: Now your mother will know :LOL:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU SICK, SICK MAN!

/me goes "oh noes" too

:LAUGH: anywho dieing a heroic death wouldent be bad either

hehe this thread is rather interesting

I still wanan go out with a bang! or maybe a thump crash blood curdling scream or something whihc will make other people realis e i jsut died i dont wanan die ina flat at the age of 100+ and not be found for a few weeks eeew

In slow motion with symphonic music in the background...

lol

Favorite way to die?

I thought you get a favorite by doing something over and over and then deciding what you like best. Ok, i'll stop being a basterd =P

I don't know, 1 km away from a nuclear explosion i guess.. hehe. Witness the beauty first hand =)

hmm...favourite ?

i have no favourite theres jus too many to chose :(

Ajed said:
I don't know, 1 km away from a nuclear explosion i guess.. hehe. Witness the beauty first hand =)

Ner.
If you were within 300m of ground zero you'd be vapourised in a fraction of a second. But if you were lucky enough to be a little further away (up to a few miles) the shock wave that would burn and tear you apart would reach you before the sound of the explosion, so you'd have about 0.3 seconds to go "Uh what was th-" Then you'd be a crispy critter.

Nukes suck as a way to die (tho it would be quick)

NB: If a nuclear bomb does go off nearby, do what Dirk the Turtle does. Duck and cover. Even a newspaper can stop you getting burnt.

^^Taken from a WW2 propaganda film about nukes^^

bliink said:
Defusing a nuclear weapon. (whoops!! :LOL:)
Exactly! "Red wire blue wire red wire blue wire!!"
Or, die from shock upon completing Half Life 3 because the story turns out to be so good. :E

Bullet to the head. High calibre bullet - but guns are hard to get these days in Australia. (I know every1 says that u can get them on every street corner, but having been on many street corners, can say I have never been offered one).

Or a plastic bag to the head.

Dont try to kill yourself with Diazepan. Doesn't work. I took 80 tablets washed down with a bottle of vodka. Just woke up the next day and went, hmm, cant even do that right.

Calanen said:
Bullet to the head. High calibre bullet - but guns are hard to get these days in Australia. (I know every1 says that u can get them on every street corner, but having been on many street corners, can say I have never been offered one).

Or a plastic bag to the head.

Dont try to kill yourself with Diazepan. Doesn't work. I took 80 tablets washed down with a bottle of vodka. Just woke up the next day and went, hmm, cant even do that right.

woah, why did you do that :|

burner69 said:
NB: If a nuclear bomb does go off nearby, do what Dirk the Turtle does. Duck and cover. Even a newspaper can stop you getting burnt.

^^Taken from a WW2 propaganda film about nukes^^

Well, at least you'd be a crispy critter with your face planted against the boobs of a page 3 girl :LOL:.

You know, by posting in this topic, we're all tempting fate? So by saying you want to die during sex (or after, depending if you want the pleasure or not :p), you might die a virgin! :eek:

100 beautiful women surrounding me in spain............ and erm no idea im making this up LOL

id love it, if after turning 70, id mysteriously awake the next morning lookin 20 (or whatever), completely fit, and have a machine that gave you unlimited access to money whenever i needed it.

and live for another few years until im bored. ... or just die

PS, money attracts the girls, which is the best part :E

I must admit I think I'd prefer to die of something like cancer than just get hit by a bus or something. It'd give me plenty of time to say my goodbyes, reflect on life, read some good books and that.

CREMATOR666 said:
Actually, being shot after killing George Bush and blowing up the white house sounds fun also :p

The FBI is comming to your house now.

I would like to die as an astronaught.... on some sort of star trek.

Btw - I should say kiddies, taking diazepan with any amount of alcohol is very bad - and you should never do it. So please don't give it a try.

I think the best way for anyone to die and the way that everyone wants to die, well in their hearts anyway, once you forget about death by snoo snoo, is to die making a difference to someone else or to everyone else i.e. sacrificing your own life for someone elses.

burning to death seems fun...

...but then again so does AIDs..... tough choice.

Accidentely being teleported into a universe where the events in Half Life are real. Then having my human body destroyed and become a Combine. Immortality baby!

Back