What's the actual date for release next week?

The Week, is Monday to Sunday

And I think it will come out on Thursday (or Friday here in the UK)

Pauly said:
No, the week in USA starts on sunday. I know spanish speaking countries have lunes(monday) first day of the week.

Huh? Saturday and sunday are referred to as the weekend. WEEKEND. Monday starts a new day of the week and ends on friday. Are you on ****ing acid?

i believe the latest they'd release cs:s and all that would be thursday. come friday there will be tons of new bugs to work out, and im sure that valve would like to address such problem before the weekend. basically if they release it friday night, and problems arise, they won't be addressed until monday. (i dont believe valve works weekends, and as far as i know, we've never recieved any updates/news on a saturday or sunday from them.) especially with such top priority material like this... if cs:s isnt released by the end of thursday (tomorrow night!), dont expect it this week.

poksmote said:
i believe the latest they'd release cs:s and all that would be thursday. come friday there will be tons of new bugs to work out, and im sure that valve would like to address such problem before the weekend. basically if they release it friday night, and problems arise, they won't be addressed until monday. (i dont believe valve works weekends, and as far as i know, we've never recieved any updates/news on a saturday or sunday from them.) especially with such top priority material like this... if cs:s isnt released by the end of thursday (tomorrow night!), dont expect it this week.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Back