what's the best ma.....?

erm, wait more than a minute first.

Then browse the forum.

yeah exactly, its down to personal preferance anyway, everyone has a favourite, theres isnt a 'best' though. Some people prefer overwatch to lockdown (i do!) some people would disagree. The newests fad out atm tho is Heart of Revolters or whatever its called. Its a DM story thing (team DM) its on the front page...search tbh rather than making pointless threads.

i may be a litttile bit biased,,,, but dm_subway is definatly the best map, :),,,,,, has nothing at all do to with the littile fact that i made it, not at alll,,,, realy 100%

Maps are all down to opinion, except for killbox, which sucks. On that note, you suck too. Try not asking such stupid questions and looking around for decent maps yourself, learning english, not doing pointless ! posts, and, for the second time, LEARN BBSCRIPT!

Dracarys said:
Maps are all down to opinion, except for killbox, which sucks. On that note, you suck too. Try not asking such stupid questions and looking around for decent maps yourself, learning english, not doing pointless ! posts, and, for the second time, LEARN BBSCRIPT!

u see i love u very much cause when i read ur posts i feel u are very clever u know y??, cause u always think ur selfe......
expert:smoking: ..haha,u confused ur selfe :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :

Hectic Glenn said:
yeah exactly, its down to personal preferance anyway, everyone has a favourite, theres isnt a 'best' though. Some people prefer overwatch to lockdown (i do!) some people would disagree. The newests fad out atm tho is Heart of Revolters or whatever its called. Its a DM story thing (team DM) its on the front page...search tbh rather than making pointless threads.

its down to personal preferance..iknow that so that's what i want all people offer their opinions and their prefrences.. :| is there any problems....!?

its too early to decide on good maps because many that were being put into contest havent been officially released yet and many that ARE around are betas...there will also be map review sites put up so check them - think snarkpit might be 1...

okeydokey89 said:
its down to personal preferance..iknow that so that's what i want all people offer their opinions and their prefrences.. :| is there any problems....!?
First, I must congratulate you on you're finally working out how to do text size. Second, Ain your first post you said "what's the mest map" not "what do you think the best map is?" Third, I'm no expert but quite clearly more of one than you; for example, I know better than to post something that consists only of !!!!!!! and not use bigger fonts when I'm angry, as well as having a decent knowledge of grammar and spelling. Another thing, is I don't double-post. MaxiKana also has a point; wtf is up with waiting only a minute then getting pissed off that noone replies? I think that's all for now... ;)

Try my map. The link is in my signature. Let me know what you think. :thumbs:

Dracarys said:
First, I must congratulate you on you're finally working out how to do text size. Second, Ain your first post you said "what's the mest map" not "what do you think the best map is?" Third, I'm no expert but quite clearly more of one than you; for example, I know better than to post something that consists only of !!!!!!! and not use bigger fonts when I'm angry, as well as having a decent knowledge of grammar and spelling. Another thing, is I don't double-post. MaxiKana also has a point; wtf is up with waiting only a minute then getting pissed off that noone replies? I think that's all for now... ;)

.... "what's the best map?"...yeah i did..! in this question i meant
that u have to abort it to ur selfe!!!...then express ur opinoin...ok
:cool:

Put the guns down :)

Hey hey lets put the guns down, we all know what the man ment, and we all want to play some descent levels with out having to go throught a lot of forums and crapy unfinished levels (apolgies to crapy unfinished level authers,,, keep up the good hard work). Any how, I like my level, DM_Subway, But thats couse im a biased son of a b*&& soo, here is what some good guys at the offical steam forms have been doing. They maticulusly have gone over peopoles levels, and have posted the ones that are worthy of our time, I dont think they have included my leve yet, maybe they consider me to be a part of the affore mentioned crappy authors,,, i might need to talk to them :)

any how here is the link.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205784

just look at the first page its allways updated with the best levels, and keep in mind that this is still their opinion, thought i played some of them an i like them as well.

meatbadnoeat said:
Hey hey lets put the guns down, we all know what the man ment, and we all want to play some descent levels with out having to go throught a lot of forums and crapy unfinished levels (apolgies to crapy unfinished level authers,,, keep up the good hard work). Any how, I like my level, DM_Subway, But thats couse im a biased son of a b*&& soo, here is what some good guys at the offical steam forms have been doing. They maticulusly have gone over peopoles levels, and have posted the ones that are worthy of our time, I dont think they have included my leve yet, maybe they consider me to be a part of the affore mentioned crappy authors,,, i might need to talk to them :)

any how here is the link.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205784

just look at the first page its allways updated with the best levels, and keep in mind that this is still their opinion, thought i played some of them an i like them as well.

was so cool, & thanx for ur understanding me...

It's down to personal opinion, but at the moment i do like these 2 maps:

dm_chameleon

+

dm_faceoff

Both are small and fun. (small amount of players)

Back