What's the best way to get over a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

Okay I suppose this counts as another case of "helplife2.net"

I won't bore you to death with the complicated and convuluted details but basically:

boy meets girl
boy really likes girl
girl really likes boy BUT
girl already has bf who she likes more
we both want to remain good friends BUT
me =
depressed.jpg

So yeah what's the best way to get over being "quasi-dumped"? ;(

fight for her if you want her badly. if you feel like backing out but still want her in your life, date one of her friends so you can keep her close to you

If she really likes you, wouldn't you think shed dump him for you? If she doesn't then she cares too much for that guy to leave him. It could get messy if you get in between that.

1. Masturbate over pictures of her. 2. Break into dudes house and leave pictures in draw. 3. Ring her up and tell her you are worried about her safety. 4. Tell her about the pictures. 5. Bingo!

If she really likes you, wouldn't you think shed dump him for you? If she doesn't then she cares too much for that guy to leave him. It could get messy if you get in between that.

Like I said it seems she likes him more :(

What you need to do is sneak into the boyfriend's house while he's asleep and pour petrol over his balls.

The best way to get over a girl is to get on another one.

(I'm just saying that because it sounded cool in my head)

Stepladders and a plank.

hmm very funny ;)

Seriously though has anyone really got any advice? o_O I'm not doing too good atm.

Sit on your feelings - as in do a thorough, solid job of just forgetting that you ever had them - and get used to having her as a friend, OR put some distance between the two of you and leave it to the passage of time. That's all you can do.

You could try to 'fight' for her, but tbh if she's already candidly telling you that she likes her boyfriend more, then that fight's been and gone. Even if she's only saying that to avoid upheaval, I doubt there's much chance of her going back on it.

Sorry, for what it's worth, it's a horrible position to be in. But don't make it worse for yourself by perpetuating a situation where you'll always be second best to someone.

Its a good job Darkside is banned.

lol I didn't know that, he's like a moth to a flame with threads like these

You could try to 'fight' for her, but tbh if she's already candidly telling you that she likes her boyfriend more, then that fight's been and gone. Even if she's only saying that to avoid upheaval, I doubt there's much chance of her going back on it.

That's what I thought but (forgot to say this) she did say that A) she doesn't have the heart to break up with someone and B) if I had met her before him she would definitely go out with me (he met her 2 weeks before me >_>) but then again I think the above basically just translates to she loves him more anyway.

Sorry, for what it's worth, it's a horrible position to be in. But don't make it worse for yourself by perpetuating a situation where you'll always be second best to someone.

Thanks :) Got to say I feel terrible but that did make me feel a bit better.

That's what I thought but (forgot to say this) she did say that A) she doesn't have the heart to break up with someone and B) if I had met her before him she would definitely go out with me (he met 2 weeks before me >_>) but then again I think the above basically just translates to she loves him more anyway.
I've been in a similar situation and it stinks. Still, if you're thinking you want to have a relationship with this girl then it can't just be all about what you're prepared to do for her, but also what she's prepared to do to have you - and if she doesn't want to leave her boyfriend for you then the answer to that is 'not enough'.

There's no getting around the fact that it stings, but it sounds like you're just faced with a quite painful dead end. Back out and put it behind you. Maybe check back in a couple of years and see if she's single, if you're still hurting by then, but chances are you won't be.

Fuck You Lambda, I got way worse probelms then you, and you bitch about a girl. God damn it. You go fuck her best friend, thats how you get over that bitch. DO IT MAN!

I've been in a similar situation and it stinks. Still, if you're thinking you want to have a relationship with this girl then it can't just be all about what you're prepared to do for her, but also what she's prepared to do to have you - and if she doesn't want to leave her boyfriend for you then the answer to that is 'not enough'.

There's no getting around the fact that it stings, but it sounds like you're just faced with a quite painful dead end. Back out and put it behind you. Maybe check back in a couple of years and see if she's single, if you're still hurting by then, but chances are you won't be.

Thanks alot Laivasse :)

I'm just going to sit now and listen to sad music and see how I come out the other end of this :| And you're right it really mother****ing stings! D:

Fuck You Lambda, I got way worse probelms then you, and you bitch about a girl. God damn it. You go fuck her best friend, thats how you get over that bitch. DO IT MAN!

Ummm....I'm sorry? o_O

Curbstomp someone. Doesn't matter who, all that matters is that you replace your feelings for her with the feeling of someone's skull crushing underneath your foot.

I forgive you man. But still, doing her best friend is a sure bet to make you feel better. Trust me.
Or what Krynn said. I whoud suggest her best friend.

Thanks alot Laivasse :)

I'm just going to sit now and listen to sad music and see how I come out the other end of this :| And you're right it really mother****ing stings! D:
No worries, man, I well remember how much it hurts, but you'll be okay in the long run. You've always seemed like a decent, smart guy from your posts, and if you're looking for a relationship with someone then you deserve to have it start in healthy circumstances, on a firm footing - none of which sounds true of this situation.

Have a drink and a chat with some close friends if you can, get it off your chest in good style.

Yeah why is darkside banned? o_O

No worries, man, I well remember how much it hurts, but you'll be okay in the long run. You've always seemed like a decent, smart guy from your posts, and if you're looking for a relationship with someone then you deserve to have it start in healthy circumstances, on a firm footing - none of which sounds true of this situation.

Ah damn good advice, Laivasse you are a gentlemen and a scholar I tip my hat to you ;)

A_Tip_of_the_Hat_by_jollyjack.jpg

Have a drink and a chat with some close friends if you can, get it off your chest in good style.

Already planning that one :p Might be a little bit awkward, my best friend has known her for years (that's how I met her) but he already knew how much I liked her.

If she really likes you, wouldn't you think shed dump him for you?

Have you ever met a woman?

Lambda - Best way is totally to meet someone new. You feel like you're a better guy than the one she's with, ****yeah, and if she's stupid enough to pick him, then she's not worth your time. Go find someone that is.

And if you still really care about her, you should still do it. She won't respect you if you turn into a giant vagina over her. And girls want what they can't have.

Listen to misogynistic music. Works like a charm every time.

If you can't have her, kill her.:devil:

Muahahahahahahahaha.

If you can't have her, no one can.

Muahahahahahahaha.

Have you ever met a woman?

Lambda - Best way is totally to meet someone new. You feel like you're a better guy than the one she's with, ****yeah, and if she's stupid enough to pick him, then she's not worth your time. Go find someone that is.

And if you still really care about her, you should still do it. She won't respect you if you turn into a giant vagina over her. And girls want what they can't have.

Yorick speaks wisdom.

Time will make it better, even if it doesn't seem like it now. It might seem impossible to get through it, but it's meant to be hard. It's just a matter of getting through one day at a time, remembering that you're in the right middle of the hardest part, and that there are better days ahead.

Or electroshock therapy.

hmm very funny ;)

Seriously though has anyone really got any advice? o_O I'm not doing too good atm.

Just accept that it probably wont happen, and that she's not the only girl you'll really like.

I was in a similar situation, you get tunnel vision and are dead set on that girl, just remember, there will be more girls you will feel the same way about.

Okay I suppose this counts as another case of "helplife2.net"

I won't bore you to death with the complicated and convuluted details but basically:

boy meets girl
boy really likes girl
girl really likes boy BUT
girl already has bf who she likes more
we both want to remain good friends BUT
me =
depressed.jpg

So yeah what's the best way to get over being "quasi-dumped"? ;(

post her dox + pics on /b

I wonder if that will work *strokes imaginary beard*

Dont be stupid. It wont work. Get over it and find someone else.

God, can't a single person on hl2.net solve their own problems?

God, can't a single person on hl2.net solve their own problems?

No.

God, can't a single person on hl2.net figure out the obvious answer to their own questions?

No.

AHA! A conundrum!

Coming from a guy who has some guy who is hitting on his GF pretty hard, it's really annoying and a very rude thing to you. You like her, she's with someone. Don't pressure her. Just be a friend, sit back. If some shit hits the fan with them, then be a friend and if she truly wants to date you, she will.

Yeah that's true but how? How do I "fight" a guy I've never met?

I cannot believe I'm actually reading this. You actually took fighting the guy into consideration?

:LOL:

I would be pretty partial to accepting the fact they're in a relationship together and I obviously shouldn't try to interfere, even more so by such a ridiculous way like fighting.

Fighting... :LOL: ****ing hell.

Back