Whats the Last Anime you've Watched?

Kyorisu

Tank
Reaction score
I'd like to know what people watch. The more you know about a person the more you tend to like them.

Anyway Latley I've been going through Hacksign again and Gunslinger Girl.

I'm currently in the middle of Naruto *episode 72* and Hikaru no Go *episode 36* The last anime I finished would be either Witch Hunter Robin or Initial D.

I watched the new Shadow Skill ep. a minute ago.
Before that...
um..
Oh yeah, Naruto ep 84.

Naruto I must remember to watch that again I've got episodes 5-78 sitting on my HDD

Sailor Moon on TV a few years back..i dont watch anime..dont like it..

I watched the first episode of Texhnolyze... what a werid anime that is... didn't watch more than first episode. Too much else to watch currently.

Any of you seen Texhnolyze?

BlazeKun said:
I watched the first episode of Texhnolyze... what a werid anime that is... didn't watch more than first episode. Too much else to watch currently.

Any of you seen Texhnolyze?

I've seen the first episode.
I read somewhere that it is a weird anime but not as weird as the first episode suggests. The first episode is extra weird to scare people off..

It worked on me.

I just watched the 3 last eps of Kanon last night. Kinda sad anime, i really like what they said in the end. Kanon may be a sad anime, but not in the same class as Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or Saikano.

Im thinking about watching Serial Experiments Lain for the 4:th time... or maybe Saikano... both very good animes. I got loads of animes to watch so i dont know... watch an old classic or a new one... We'll see.

What type of styles to you like? Im a real sucker for romantic and sad animes.

Majestic XII said:
What type of styles to you like? Im a real sucker for romantic and sad animes.

I prefer Brainfsck or Comedy. Lain, is prob the best Brainfsck ever. Kodocha is probobly the best Comedy ever. This is all IMO btw.

I'm mostly into action filled animes.
Though it's not all I watch.
I like the ones that shows the world had magic existed or some other interesting difference from how things are.
The ones that tickle your imagination.
(I'm also a fantasy book junkie. well... atleast I were.)

And sometimes I just need some mindless action... :)

I don't like mecha though... and I absolutely hate the perverted ones, like for instance BPS.
I don't know why but It pisses me off.
It's so wrong..

I was just curious, where exactly do most of you folks get your anime?

Idolon said:
I don't like mecha though... and I absolutely hate the perverted ones, like for instance BPS.

I'm not a huge fan of Mecha.... Allthough I really liked Big-O for some reason. Guess it was the fact that it had a pretty good Brainfsck storyline.

Phraxtion said:

Emule. Allthough sometimes I get lucky and will get an FTP with Fansubs. Got the whole Hikaru no Go fansubbed of FTP LUCKY!

Lum

It's old & weird, but whatever, it was on TV...

Since almost every fansub group distribute through bittorrent these days I get what new animes I need through that.
Everything has become so much easier since bittorrent came.
Thank you Bram Cohen. :)

That movie Metropolis, it was shown on some cable channel here.. Haven't seen any other anime movie tbh :/

CrazyHarij said:
That movie Metropolis, it was shown on some cable channel here.. Haven't seen any other anime movie tbh :/

Metropolis is such an awesome anime. Definately my number 1 movie. I loved the steampunk atmosphere.

Speaking of movies has anyone seen the Patlabor movies?

I've got them all the story is well told.

Patlabor movies 1 through 3.

All awesome :)

Kyo said:
Speaking of movies has anyone seen the Patlabor movies?

I've got them all the story is well told.

Haha, I didn't even see that post, weird ^_^

Phraxtion said:

Torrent and lan parties, but mostly from school. Too bad we only have 40GB HDDs on our laptops :)

The whole school feels like a huge leech party... but im not complaining!

I get my anime from animesuki.com, Or on DC++.
The last anime i have wached:
Evangelion (I HATED THE MOVIE! the real ending was better)
Naruto
Full Metal Panic (original+fumoffu)
Onegai teacher
FLCL
Cowboy Bebop (and movie)
Ranma 1/2
Tenchi Muyo!
Excel Saga
Azumanga Daioh
Ninga Scroll
Ghost in the Shell (Stand alone complex and movie)
(all of this in a pretty short amount of time too)

Haven't wached anime since winter break though....Just started Tenchi Muyo GXP and One Piece.

I'm still watching BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, I love the pure randomness.

Last anime I finished was Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien

:cheese:

Wolf's Rain- My new love, gets me depressed at moments :LOL: ,very deep anime since Bebop!

I haven't been actively searching for anime lately, some got real cheesy. I'm more into anime like Cowboy BeBop, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Gundam etc etc.

ailevation said:
:cheese:

Wolf's Rain- My new love, gets me depressed at moments :LOL: ,very deep anime since Bebop!

I haven't been actively searching for anime lately, some got real cheesy. I'm more into anime like Cowboy BeBop, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Gundam etc etc.

For the love of god... Watch Serial Experiments Lain if you want a deep anime :)

A rerun of Inu-Yasha. I have to wait a while before the other English redubbed version comes onto T.V.

The last anime I watched, was bible black... That is some naughty shit! :naughty: ... and sick!

SkinnyT said:
The last anime I watched, was bible black... That is some naughty shit! :naughty: ... and sick!

click on the bild pics... you might recognize them ;)

never watched any :eek:
though i wouldn't mind watching the battle royale one, purely because the film was so good :)

I just finished watching Trigun, I am nearly finished on stand alone complex and still have Last excile and Samaria kyo deeper to watch.

I watched the whole Evangelio series plus both the films and the alternative ending through 2 days once. It was like 8 hours each day of evangelion. I was so brain dead after it, also of all things it was evngelion which has to be watched at least 10 times before you start to grasp wtf is going on. It was the 3rd time I had seen the series though so it wasn't that confusing but still my head hurt :(

Last anime i saw is Samurai Champloo, eps 1. very awesome anime. same creator of Cowboy Bebop If im not mistaken

No Rejected avatars in anime thread!

Samurai Champloo is running now?

Bible Black :E

oh and i just rewatched the 2 hour Samurai Jack pilot... not really anime, but good animation nonetheless :)

People...I need your help!

I'm after some anime which is like Hellsing...Modern, Gory,stylish, No robots/super powers etc

Any ideas :)

simmo said:
People...I need your help!

I'm after some anime which is like Hellsing...Modern, Gory,stylish, No robots/super powers etc

Any ideas :)

Chrno Crusade? :)

Edit: oh wait, its not modern and it got some super powers (or well the demons has it)

Latest Anime I have watched... well, I wathed an episode of Get Backers and Piano yesterday. It would be those then. :frog:

What type of styles to you like?
Sad! If the serie gets me depressed, it's a big plus.

from DC, Bittorrent and sometimes from IRC and FTP's

The original "Appleseed".

Very excited about the new one...

Back