When will next movie be released?

Can I have a banana please? PWEETTY please?

I used to eat spam sandwhiches.

Can I have some spam with that please?

With your logic we should let companies throw dirt in the faces of prospective customers and just stand by them with out questioning why.

I hardly think this throwing dirt. This is utterly free content they are giving out on an ongoing basis, working through problems as they find them and releasing when they are ready. They've said over and over that if they find bugs, they will fix them first, the process is very unpredictable, and the best they can do is estimate when the vids will come out.

They don't owe us anything, but they are giving fans unprecedented access and content.

You people complaing about a bunch of movies really need to get out more often... I feel sad for you..

You person who is complaining about complaining about movies while simultaneously posting almost the same phrase word for word thats been posted 50+ times , I feel sorry for you , plz stop being an ass k.

Actually, I wasn't complaining about it. I was pointing out how I feel sorry for the people with no lives thinking the world is ending because some movies aren't out.. Please don't assume what I mean, that only make's an ass out of you and me.

mmmmm dirt. yum yum...

well. i was going to chime in on this discussion, to which i arrive rather belatedly, but the hostilities seem to have ended. I am galddened to see that everyone was able to reign themselves in. I know some who would never let go, and a discussion such as this would be come a flame war...

As for myself, i played some CS, for about 4 hours, through the release date . then i played some more... i don't regret that time spent, except i sucked for a bunch of it.. :p i don't see any point in working myself up over an issue like this. valve, and it's player community, has served me better than any other company. That's enough i think..

-Phision

That's kind of what I thought, Phisionary. I mean, it really doesn't make a whole lot of sence to go and get all pissed off about a video. As long as I eventually get it, I'm happy!

Here's hoping they'll release something tomorrow!:cheers:

Hello, had to sleep last night (and this morning, I'm tired as hell=). Any news about the new video?

i reckon we'll get like 2 videos a week or something.. doesn't really bother me seeing as i've seen them before..

But in the new videos it's almost the same quality as in game, that's why everyone want them. Now you can see things in details!

Back