when you beat HL2...

john121

Reaction score
.. will you play it in french, or german, or japanese subtitles.. or maybe have them speak german or spanish.. LOL

i shall be playing with french audio. solely for comedy value.

I'll be downloading mods...playing it on a harder difficulty and playing HL source, OP force source, Blue shift Source, and CS source.

I'll probably be sleeping for the first time in 40 hours.

i´m coming here and posting spoilers and getting the moderators pissed off with me

I'll let all the members now that KTG has died :(

They are "Kill The Goatse" commitee. Well I'm not really sure, but I think so..

Ill play the game being super evil , Super Coward ((run from enemies)) , Super good ((Which is probably first time)) , Super stupid, Super logical ((Traps and stuff)).

Tropico said:
still in the dark herei´ll google it
Yeah.. There still is in the dark corners some perverts like me... CRAP!! I MEAN YOU!!! :eek:

DON'T THINK I'M ONE OF THEM!!! SERIOUSLY!! :burp: :burp:

I'll start modding the heck out of HL2.

I'll spoil the ending on this site and start building up a new life in antarctica

I'll start making maps, and playing with the lip sync tool, and stuff like that :)

I'm also gonna build my own house again, just like I did with hl1, but now with physics :)

( of course I will beat HL2 SP again and again and again )

When I beat HL2, I shall be 67 years old, and my interest in the Bank means I can go straight to my retirement

I'll probably start flaming the game because it never lived up to my expectations.

make sp levels for it :D

play it on all difficulty

play MP

play all the other source games

LOADS

i still play half life. so i think i wont just forget about hl2 when i finished it lol

I will come up with more ways to play the game.

First time, medium difficulty, I will explore all the levels and check out the physics.

Next run through, hard difficulty.

Next, go through with pistol/crowbar ONLY. (medium)

Next, go through without saving. If I die, I start over (easy difficulty)

Biozeminade said:
I will come up with more ways to play the game.

First time, medium difficulty, I will explore all the levels and check out the physics.

Next run through, hard difficulty.

Next, go through with pistol/crowbar ONLY. (medium)

Next, go through without saving. If I die, I start over (easy difficulty)

You, Mister, seem to have no life. My apologies.

I think I might play it with the Japanese dialogue. Then it will feel like an anime :)

After i beat it ill FRAPS alyx and beat off as much as possible for 6 days, and then play CSS

Cone-Zone said:
After i beat it ill FRAPS alyx and beat off as much as possible for 6 days, and then play CSS

Ewwww...

I will probably try to beat it again on hard, then I will try to learn how to make mods and if it's waaaaay too hard, (most likely will be) I will play all the ports. THen I will play WoW. W00t!!

Back