When you get to play the moments from the binks.....

I think I would test out how the 'actors' would react to an unpredictable player, for example see how they react when they are trying to have a conversation with me, and im running around and around them and throwing boxes, or walk away from them. It would be a real test of the A.I in the game to see if they would still keep talking like robots even when im not there. I know in the 2003 lab vids this seems possible, but the rumours of 'scripting' have made me more determined and excited to try it out :)

waylander5 said:
At the end of tenements when the guy goes 'pssst' at the end, Gordon looks around because he doesn't know who the guy's talking to. If some stranger called out to you wouldn't you check to see if he was talking to someone else. The player played it realistic. Like its meant to be played...
Yep. I can't understand how anyone could misinterpret that :|

In a rush of adrenaline i'll be jumping around like a bunny and trowing stuff at combine. Haven't seen that in the binks so nope

Dr.breen said:
.....I think the guy playing got it wrong because he was looking straight at the guy and then when he went PSST he looked around as if he was thinking "Where did that come from?" DUH!
I think he was meant to be PSST at him while he was walking up the next stairs instead of waiting for the PSSt and then Walking away and then turning back......

I think he simply wasn't sure about which direction to take... It would be the most logical reason. :dozey:

Dr.breen said:
...Will you deliberately do things differently from the binks?

For instance, will you go talk to the people in the tenenments in the same order as in the bink?
ill just have a grin on my face as i do everything exactly the same way.

D you think they will say more things if you stay there or do something different in the tenements?

waylander5 said:
At the end of tenements when the guy goes 'pssst' at the end, Gordon looks around because he doesn't know who the guy's talking to. If some stranger called out to you wouldn't you check to see if he was talking to someone else. The player played it realistic. Like its meant to be played...

Good point, I never thought of that.

So gordan could be checking around to see if hes pssting at him?

Because it would be embarrassing for gordan if he goes "yeah what?"

But then the psster goes "no not you, I was talking to barney" :eek:

waylander5 said:
No this is how it's meant to be played:
http://www.3dnews***/documents/6399/TWIMTBP_3D.jpg :p

Anyway, I think Ill just fool around & check as my things out as possible. And then I'll use the quicksave a lot more than I have done in the past & simply run to my death fighting until I go down (The newest Strider scene for example) :E

Back