where can I get a trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whystay

Where can I get a half life 2 trainer that actually works i've tried so many but all frauds..

just type Sv_cheats 1
then god then uninstall HL2 and jump out of a plane!

why would you need a trainer? if you want to cheat there are built-in cheats in the game..

np and also dont do that last bit i was jk bout the plane thing

it's a program when you press a key the cheat will enable but you dont need one for hl2 just type sv_cheat 1 in console.

I never played first person shooters before really, and i didnt need help at all (except getting the game to work).

You can only use cheats on Cheat-enabled servers (where cheats are allowed).

MarcoPollo said:
just type Sv_cheats 1
then god then uninstall HL2 and jump out of a plane!
<Applauds Marco> Well done, dude. Everyone else got up on their f*cking high-horse with war-cries of 1337-ness. How dull. :hmph:
If someone asks for help, is it really that tough to just help them out? Or do some of you find anonymous conceited cendescension some sort of necessary antidote to an otherwise hollow, debasing existence?
Just wondering.

also you can bind god mode to a letter
type bind <key> god

Edit: thnx el chi

drop the console, and type in of the following in EXACT order:
sv_cheats 1
god
kill

That should work beatifully! :thumbs:
(if "kill" doesnt work, type "exit" instead)

If he has already went through the game without cheats, then I think it's alright. Otherwise...not a good idea. But, if someone just ask's another way to cheat in single-play than what's the big deal? There is no need to flame him about asking if there is a trainer for a game. I went the game through in medium and hard difficulty without cheats/trainers, so dont start telling that I'm somekind of cheating idiot.

Whiner: OH NOES UR TEH HACKER!
Me: STFU BITCH do you want a face full of .50mm?

MarcoPollo said:
Whiner: OH NOES UR TEH HACKER!
Me: STFU BITCH do you want a face full of .50mm?

I didnt mean that he/me may hax at multiplayer. Besides, I think you can even use a gun :D

trainers never seem to work for me..................

*shoots everyone with 25mm auto cannon*

I've only ever used trainers on god games that don't give me a sandbox mode....all I wanna do is create stuff, I am "god" after all!

But seriously mate, if you're cheating coz ur stuck then drop the difficulty down. If you're still having trouble...well...stop playing with your feet! :) Remember, when you cheat in a game you're really only cheating yourself ;)

Before you can turn Godmode on, you have to enable the console.

Go to Options, then click the Keyboard tab. Now, near the bottom of the Options window under Keyboard, there will be a button called Advanced. Click it, and then check off Enable Developer Console (~). Then you press the ~ key, which is just beside 1, and when the Console opens up, type sv_cheats 1. Then type god. Then press ~ again to close the console.

Also, no need to be jackasses. This guy doesn't know how to enable cheats, big deal.

What do you need a trainer on? I mean, besides to get god mode and stuff.

Maybe he wants a trainer that has more intresting cheats than included in the game, stop acting like he needs it because he cant beat the game.

You can find cheats for single player here, here, here, here and also here

If you want cheats for multiplayer, then press "F10" during gameplay.

"trainers" are in violation of the EULA and will get you banned from every online server.

Now, before this thread becomes any more spam filled and flamed, I will lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back