Where is everyone from ?

NYC .. the city that never sleeps, big apple, etc, etc.

and can you say TRAFFIC :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Houston, Texas. Just asking but are there any other black guys on this board?

Edmonton,
Alberta,
Canada,
North America,
Earth,
Milky way galaxy,

From Pensacola FLA, currently in San Ramon, CA (South of Napa Valley)

Originally from Thailand, but just moved to Utah.

Hey, its where grilled chicken liver tastes good! Just in case you didn't know... And oh yeah Rats too! Yum...

Man...some of you guys come from far away just to move the the odd places of America. England to Ohio? Thailand to UTAH?? Utah? I wouldn't go there on a dare! But hey....as long as people's is gettn' along, its cool.

I live in Anaheim California. Home of Disneyland, Carls Junior. And I herd the KKK ran Anaheim for a wile in around the 1920's.

God I need to get out of here.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Chicago, IL

Acid Trip, how old are you? Are you a university student and if yes, which university?

Idaho Baby! Woohoo! Yeah! Potato farms, volcanic landscape, uh, Barley farms. Actually had a supermarket run out of potatoes, which was bizarre.

Man...some of you guys come from far away just to move the the odd places of America. England to Ohio? Thailand to UTAH?? Utah? I wouldn't go there on a dare! But hey....as long as people's is gettn' along, its cool.
Well, yeah. My mother was born in Thailand and my Dad in Utah. While I was in Thailand, I had to go to a British International school.... I had a hard time adapting to 'Football' and stuff... Manchester United, etc. You know, that kind of stuff.

Originally posted by Banana

Acidtrip, how old are you? Are you a university student and if yes, which university?

Im 23 (getting married next year!), I'm done with school and right now I work as a customer service manager at IBM.

Riverside California.

i love southern california, i would rather live in OC though...nice and cool out that way.

i was in a real sad mood just a minute ago, i like comming here it takes my mind off my life.

Ballarat, Victoria.

Australia.

My town has population of about 85,000 or something like that.

WEEESSSST SIIIIIIIDE orange county california, born in ST LOUIS.

hey fender i live right next to disneyland, shit u smoke weed? if u do let me know, i'll get ya stoned.

netherlands , in a city called Papendrecht :cheers:
yey first dutch guy :p

Not any more, But i know tons of people that do.
And worse. My dumb ass nighbor is a speed addict and he's partialy retarded (what a wonderfull mix) I've gotta hear that a-hole barfing 4 times a day. The only drugs im ok with are weed and beer(not much though) other than that I dont want that kinda shit in my neighborhood. Got way too many problems with god damn druggies breakn' into peoples cars and shit. Anaheim is over run with some shitty ass people, anyone lookin for somewhere to live without fear of their neigbor tryn' to breakn into their place should be lookn' far far away from here.

Did I mention I want to get out of Anaheim?

But hey dude, thx for the offer. Everyone around here only has weed to sell, even friends. No kick back and relax, pass the stuff around kind people.

Are we gonna get in trouble for talkn' about drugs and stuff?

From Santa Fe Texas but I just moved to Glendale Arizona

Back