Where is everyone from ?

How many do you think dont have english as first lang? Cant be tooooo many.

im a nri (non resident indian) born and brought up in the uae (united arab emirates) they dont give u a citizenship:(

Im from New Brunswick (thats a province not a state for you uniformed neighbors to the south) Canada.

BC then I take it?
Vancouver? Victoria? Kamloops?Jasper? Bah I give up! ;)

from detroit...grew up in connecticut...living in nashville.

..the south really sucks

since everywhere else knows geography better than we do...they should be able to figure out where those places are.

well, im bored too, so hers my final guess(es)
kelowna, whistler, cranbrook, mackenzie, prince george, prince rupert

im from fort worth, texas. its about 30 miles west from dallas. Uhh sry i dunno what that is in kilometers

Originally posted by Democritus
Idaho Baby! Woohoo! Yeah! Potato farms, volcanic landscape, uh, Barley farms. Actually had a supermarket run out of potatoes, which was bizarre.

Really? I am too! (wOOtorz..)

I live in Boise, which town do you live in???

Dundee, Scotland....Am i the only one here from Scotland by the way?

Originally posted by Animal
Oh birmingham is quite close (sort of) to nuneaton, UK. It's near to coventry aswell.

Small town where there are alot of weirdo's but i feel like part of the community:rolling: .

One cool thing is that we have five gameshops (GAME, Gamestation, Gameworld, entertainment exchance, and one other i forget the name) and they are all competing so the prices are really low. I can get warcraft 3 and TFT for 20 pounds, thats bundeled together, not seperate. Which i think is good value.

and thats not a million miles from Rugby either

Back