Where is everyone from ?

Mesa eh? How warm is it on a average in the daytime there?

mm, not many people from the UK posting yet but then this was started in the early hours ( for us ) so should see some posting now ;)

South Devon, England.

Originally posted by SilentKilla
Mesa eh? How warm is it on a average in the daytime there?

It has been above 100 for a few months now. Was hitting 120 every day for a couple weeks before the rain came. I dont live in Mesa but its less then 1 hour drive from here.

omg. what a big world it is.

26yrs: Sydney, Australia
1yr: Leeuwarden, the Netherlands

Nottingham UK. Home of Robin hood! unfortunatly.

heheh, this will give you lot laugh. Nottingham in the middle ages was named "Snottingham". No Joke!

lol:afro:

Robin Hood is very popular in the US. I grew up watching tons of movies, cartoons, and reading books about him. As did most Americans.

yup, really.

Oh and, I wont be in Nottingham for long, I'm moveing out to northumberland. Some place near morpeth called pegswood. Or something.

Heheh, Nottingham is one of the most violent cities in England. Its so much fun, honestly. Oh the stories...........

Wow!. I never new Robin hood was that well known!

Cool!

I got something even cooler about Nottingham though.

There are approximatly 3 girls for every 1 boy!
That is a very very very fun statistic. Especialy when 90% of them go out on the town friday and saterday night! :D:D:D:D:D

and you are leaving??

well if I ever visit the UK I know where to stay :)

Yeah, I have to. My mum wants to move nearer friends and family. And I gota follow. :(

Oh and If anyone does come to stay in Nottingham. Make sure you dont stay in any of these areas!:

Snenton.
The Medows.
Forrest Fields.
St. Annes.

If you stay there. Dont walk arround at night. Or the day. Just stay indoors with lots of locks! Or you will either get:

Stabed.
Shot.
Mugged.
/All of the above

Other than that. Nottingham is great! I have enjoyed my stay!
But I live in westbridgford. Which is across a river away from the rough places :p

Originally posted by marksmanHL2 :)
Yeah, I have to. My mum wants to move nearer friends and family. And I gota follow. :(

Oh and If anyone does come to stay in Nottingham. Make sure you dont stay in any of these areas!:

Snenton.
The Medows.
Forrest Fields.
St. Annes.

If you stay there. Dont walk arround at night. Or the day. Just stay indoors with lots of locks! Or you will either get:

Stabed.
Shot.
Mugged.
/All of the above

Other than that. Nottingham is great! I have enjoyed my stay!
But I live in westbridgford. Which is across a river away from the rough places :p

wow!

those girls are violent!

hmmm... sounds fun.

Originally posted by marksmanHL2 :)

Snenton.
The Medows.
Forrest Fields.
St. Annes.
As another Nottingham guy, I can confirm that this is very good advice :)

I am origionally from Texas, but now I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. It so kicks ass here.

:)

Warsaw, Poland.
Meaning to move to City 17 pretty soon.

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
I am origionally from Texas, but now I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. It so kicks ass here.

:)

lucky bum!

are you in the army or something?

Back