where to enter code on steam

inkined

Reaction score
hey ive heard peeps saying "i entered my ati code on steam". How do i do that and y would i?

I think its in:

broswe games -> register a product I already own

No, you do not enter the key on the Half Life 2 Voucher into steam, on the back of the voucher is a web address, go to it to validate your voucher.

ya

i knew about the website and validated that like a year ago but thnx

You have to make a new steam account, doubble click on HL and enter in your CD key, it will say you have the ATI Voucher and are entitiled to the Valve Premire Pack and can use it untill HL2 comes out.

*_-SpAcKeL-_* said:
No, you do not enter the key on the Half Life 2 Voucher into steam, on the back of the voucher is a web address, go to it to validate your voucher.
What the heck are you talking about? Of course you enter the key into Steam. That's the same key you use whether you choose to download HL2 or receive it by mail. The "validation" on ATI's site is only to help them so they don't have to read it off of your photocopy.

Daiceman9 said:
and are entitiled to the Valve Premire Pack and can use it untill HL2 comes out.
Lots of misconceptions here. The Premier Pack is for life - well it's the same as if the user had purchased the Pack. It'll still be accessable after HL2 is released.

JPack said:
Lots of misconceptions here. The Premier Pack is for life - well it's the same as if the user had purchased the Pack. It'll still be accessable after HL2 is released.

Sure it is. Maybe you should invest in taking english and a law class.
After you do that. Go re-read the little contract.
Valve NEVER said for life.

imsuchacuteguy12 said:
Sure it is. Maybe you should invest in taking english and a law class.
After you do that. Go re-read the little contract.
Valve NEVER said for life.
yes yes .. because I can purchase the game today and tomorrow they will tell me I can't play it because they suddenly decided to stop giving me access to it and I can't sue them because the contract doesn't say for life ... :dozey:

Back