Where were you when HL2 gold was announced?

Reading Gamespot.com. I checked the headlines and my heart skipped a few beats when I came across the headline "Half-life 2 coming November 23rd". Holy****ingshitthisisawesomegottatellallthoselousyhalo2fanboysatschoolomgomgomgimgonnacuminmypants!

School. I got home, logged onto my computer and saw this IM, "Foxtrot*****: Omg, did you hear half-life 2 went gold?". So yah... I basically screamed right there. :cat:

I had just got home from school, not expecting anything about gold announcment (I completely forgot about the rumour because I was busy Sunday.) Then I logged onto the local Internet forum I post at, and someone made the thread titled "Half Life 2 is Gold!"

Immediately I remembered, and I was excited :)

klsx2001 said:
Man i was in school, checking out gamespot and halflife2.net. when i opened hl2.net, i saw "GONE GOLD" and i went "HOLY ******* ****" so loud that i almost got sent outta class for disturbance.

today rocks. where were YOU when HL2 was announced gold?

In the library. I think... I can't remember. It's only a game.

klsx2001 said:
Man i was in school, checking out gamespot and halflife2.net. when i opened hl2.net, i saw "GONE GOLD" and i went "HOLY ******* ****" so loud that i almost got sent outta class for disturbance.

today rocks. where were YOU when HL2 was announced gold?

LOL i would be in detention right away at my skool!

I was taking the biggest dump of my life, and just as I "unleashed hell", that split second, half life 2 went gold, and my toilet exploded.

I was sleeping.. but the first thing I did when I woke up was checking out hl2.net :D:D:D happiiiii

I was bowling the moment it was announced and I didn't check the internet when I came home. I checked halflife-2.nl the next morning.

I was taking the biggest dump of my life, and just as I "unleashed hell", that split second, half life 2 went gold, and my toilet exploded.

I laughed so loud when i read that...ouch my stomach...

I had this page open as well as a page on ghosts. Was kinda going back and forth between the two.

I switched back from the ghost page and realized I had been reading another thread on this board about who knows what. I hit the back button I saw a new thread had been started saying "Gold" with like 5 pages already attached.

I was at school... Chillin with the Stoners and the chicks. I come home, OH SHIT HL2 IS GOLD, I cancel all my plans and sit on my ass playing CS SOURCE.

well at the time it went cold i was deep undercovers playing w/ Mr.Willy n i came online n it went GOLD

to many ppl who are on these forums 24/7 are at the same time probably playing w/Mr.Willy as they post new threads and answer them. By the way, i was sleeping went it went gold.

Back