Where will you go?

qckbeam said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, everyone is a blasphemer and sodomite too! FUN FUN!
Sweet see you there dude, let me know when you arrive so we can have alittle bit of fun :naughty:

6th level for me. i dont mind as long as theyve got wireless internet :)

I'm afraid all they have is....A 14.4k modem. Its shared across a network as well, meaning its used by millions of people. Not only that, but its only an intranet anyway. The modems only connection to the outside world is to a live camera feed from heaven. :O

Farrowlesparrow said:
I'm afraid all they have is....A 14.4k modem. Its shared across a network as well, meaning its used by millions of people. Not only that, but its only an intranet anyway. The modems only connection to the outside world is to a live camera feed from heaven. :O

horror. pure horror

/me converts to christianity and repents for playing too many violent videogames and eating too much food :(

4th Level for me. Yippi-cai-yay! Anyone with me?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Time will tell. Or not. I'm totally indifferent to pretty much anything.

AzzMan said:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

That's what I got! \o/

/me high fives azzman

haha hells yes. Interesting most of the people I see here got to level 6 too, looks like I'll be seein some of you in hell, literally

Where will I go?

I'll end up in somebodies cornfield watching a baseball game

FIELD OF DREAMS anybody

1st level :) There's no heaven levels in this game :rolling:

level 4...................crap.

I am going to heaven no matter what :( :D

LittleB said:
1st level :) There's no heaven levels in this game :rolling:
You go to Purgatory, then you have to work your way up to Heaven:

Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

will Ned flanders, Jimmy swaggart, Tammy faye Baker go to heaven? if so I'll take my chances in hell

/me plots entry to hell:

* kill orphans
* wear condom
* take lord's name in vain (jebus jumping jehosephat!)
* covet my neighbours wife

btw I'm kidding ;)

6th level for me too. And I feel kinda good about it for some reason. The bad thing is that I almost called that a bad thing :D I almost envy those who got to a "higher" level... Strange how some people work (or don't work) :thumbs:

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

:eek:

Pink Floyd - Time

Marijn said:
Being atheist i don't think there's heaven or hell. When i die i will my body will be burned and the ashes dumped. That's it. No soul, no god.
Well that last part sure is enough for you to go to Hell :p

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Anyone else get an "extreme" score anywhere? Im a pure atheist :devil:

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low