Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Europe (excl. England)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USA...

Denver, Colorado :cheers: to be exact. there should be a hippie smilie... because colorado has lots of hippies... (especially boulder, colorado... that place is a few square miles surrounded by reality, as we say here lol)

Brian Damage said:
Australia...

Not up there, I see...

I keep telling you, desert islands dont count as countries.

I heard a joke a while back which tickled my fancy...

"I'm going on holdiay in a couple of weeks, and back when i was booking it i was thinking about where to go. I narrowed it down to two places. Taiwan, and Austrailia. Now when im deciding where to go, i usaually lay out everything i know about the country and weigh it up....The pros and cons if you will. Now Australia, i have to say...A lot of cons. Taiwan however...." and the joke ends :p
To be true though...I would very much like to visit Australia, Melbourne i have heard is very nice.

I live in a little place called...Stalybridge, England. It rains every day of the year, i live in the north and therfore work in a cotton mill, we have a thatched roof. My dad works in the mines, my twelve brothers work in the mill with me, and my 14 sisters all sow, clean and generally do womanly things. I cant see five feet in front of my because of smog and I'm thinking of joining the army to fight the Zulus.

born and raised in oklahoma, now living in cleveland heights, oh, usa.

Well i did say places when refering to Aus and Taiwan, and when i said countries it was more general...but meh, none of it matters.

Tredoslop said:
Taiwan, politically isn't really a country;not by what the commies think at least.

We have something called the Treaty of San Fransisco that says they're wrong.
:)

GhostValkyrie said:
We have something called the Treaty of San Fransisco that says they're wrong.
:)
san francisco can make their own treaties now?? man, this gay rights thing is getting out of hand!!! :eek:

I'm from Los Angeles, California, USA, the Earth.

Although I do have dual citizenship (England) as my dad is English.

He's from Burn.

Burn baby Burn!
Disco Inferno!

w00t!

go to www.keyhole.com and download the trial (or buy it if you are rich, or american) to get some High-res pics of your house/city from space :)

Lil' Timmy said:
san francisco can make their own treaties now?? man, this gay rights thing is getting out of hand!!! :eek:

*smack*

Goof-ball, it's the San Fransisco treaty of 1951 signed by the US stating we will protect the sovereignty of Taiwan.

GhostValkyrie said:
Goof-ball, it's the San Fransisco treaty of 1951 signed by the US stating we will protect the sovereignty of Taiwan.
huh.. i never knew the gay agenda was so influential in american/east-asian realpolitik.

Lil' Timmy said:
huh.. i never knew the gay agenda was so influential in american/east-asian realpolitik.
haha the gay agenda. Yes the rainbow coalition is out to deflower your society :LOL:.

Denmark!! isnt it obvious?

Sooo... thats Europe for all of you who doesnt know his geography. :)

ENG-LONDON.

ops its a bit too late for me. ce ya guys 2moro

Canada, Montreal, but intially was born in Ukraine, Simferopol'. Speak five languages(yes, five!) and have a penis 16 cm in length. I can tell more about myself if you want.

Tredoslop said:

San Francisco Peace Treaty, a resolution in support of Taiwan's self-determination was introduced in the House of Representatives.

The resolution, HCR-221, states that "It is the sense of Congress that "It is United States policy that the future of Taiwan should be resolved peacefully, through a democratic mechanism such as a plebiscite and with the express consent of the people of Taiwan".

The resolution specifically refers to the fact that under the provisions of the 1951 San Francisco Peace Treaty, Japan renounced all right, title and claim to Taiwan, and the status of the island was left undetermined.

The resolution then states that under the universal principle of self-determination as enshrined in Article 1 of the United Nations Charter, the people of Taiwan have the right to determine their own future. It emphasizes that the United States, as a signatory to the UN Charter, supports that fundamental right

Actually, this is a resolution to the original document - outlining that and stating it, rather than basing implications in the original treaty. So, even though it may not acutally state it as of 1951, it states it as of 2001.

Tredoslop said:
I've been there like on February, it was very very snowy, appearently it was Three Hills.

You shouldn't really expect warm sunny weather with no snow on the ground in February...

woooooooo, england!
yeh, im from hertfordshire england.
the motherland as i like to call it, the mother of the earth.

p.s canadians, big up the commonwealth! :p

Back