Which character do you want to return in HL3 the most?

Which character do you want to return in HL3 the most?

• DOG

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Alyx Vance

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • G-Man

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Eli Vance

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dr. Isaac Kleiner

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Father Grigori

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Barney Calhoun

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Dr. Wallace Breen

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Dr. Judith Mossman

• Colonel Odessa Cubbage

• Total voters
Reaction score
DOG
Alyx Vance
G-Man
Eli Vance
Dr. Isaac Kleiner
Father Grigori
Barney Calhoun
Dr. Wallace Breen
Dr. Judith Mossman
Colonel Odessa Cubbage

I just thought this could be a really 'expressive' thread. Maybe and hopefully there is tough competition in the characters you want to return. Be free to say why you want them back in HL3 soooo much. I think I know where the competition stands...

By the way I am not going to include Gordon FreeMan in this for obvious reasons...

they are all dead...

edit: except G-man of cource, for obvious reasons

Barney better be there.. cause if he's not.. I'll cwy ;(

Kleiner. I'd like to see him blasting away at some Combine forces. :D

Vortigaunts! "The freeman shows excellance in all things."

I want to play as an azz kicking alien who takes zero crap from anyone. Plus he shoots lighing out of his alien wang. Extra hands who doesn't need extra hands?

You people need to learn what a real character is! The Vorts are like uber freemans, give them an HEV suit and see who wins an arm wrestle.

Didnt list Gordon Freeman. :D Game would suck if he didnt return. ;)

Well... Kleiner most likely lived, so he should return please.
Eli & Mossman, Mossman probably knew the fastest way out of the citadel, but still, it's pretty iffy...
Dog: No. He died. He wouldn't have left the edge of the citadel until Alyx came out. A shame.
Alyx: Dead.
Barney: I don't care where he was, He had better survive to HL3!!!
I can't pick one, but Barney & Kleiner make such a great odd couple, I really hope they come back. And of course Lamarr.

G-man must return, he's the reason I bought HL2. It was worth the £30 for the 30 measly seconds of him we get.

Overwatch said:
they are all dead...

edit: except G-man of cource, for obvious reasons

dont be so riddiculous barney did not die, kleiner did not die, and gordon lives of course. :angry:

i would like to see kleiner back in the game in HL3 as he is the longest running charachter in the HALF-LIFE saga, that u meet. he is the classic science "dude" . the character that is from the very roots of black mesa and half life. oh and of course his new found friend lamaar, his pet headcrab :cool:

I want the G-man to come back to see what he is all about.

Alyx did not die either if you listened in the game ;)

In fact we do not know *who* actually died. Thus until we find out it is quite possible they all lived. Unlikely for some of them but still possible.

shithead said:
dont be so riddiculous barney did not die, kleiner did not die, and gordon lives of course. :angry:

i would like to see kleiner back in the game in HL3 as he is the longest running charachter in the HALF-LIFE saga, that u meet. he is the classic science "dude" . the character that is from the very roots of black mesa and half life. oh and of course his new found friend lamaar, his pet headcrab :cool:

How can you be so sure? Do you know how much energy a dark energy fusion reactor releases when it explodes?

IMO the whole city is a big fecking crater now (servers them right, Gordon will get new friends in HL 3).

Overwatch said:
How can you be so sure? Do you know how much energy a dark energy fusion reactor releases when it explodes?

IMO the whole city is a big fecking crater now (servers them right, Gordon will get new friends in HL 3).

Are you claiming to know how much energy a dark energy fusion reactor releases when it explodes?

Pics?

When you kill the first 2 combines. I want that lady to be in HL3. As she was helping a hurt guy. As Eli Vance was also seen in the start helping that one hurt guy in HL1.

Overwatch said:

Well, it was some three miles up in the air, the outer parts of city 17 should be okay, which was probably where Kleiner was, so he might have lived.

omfg u dumbass mother bitch

mr know-it-all ****** bitch

if u are so clever, tell me, who was climbing in the black place at the very end of the game???

lamaar dr.kleiners pet head crab and he was calling out for her , so he is alive too! bitch

and if u are so clever mr combine ass-sucker u dont know how powerful a dark energy reactor is either

it was probally so high up on that very tall citadel the explosion did not reach the whole city

duh

RabidJester said:
Are you claiming to know how much energy a dark energy fusion reactor releases when it explodes?

Pics?

Well Breen seems to know. He warns Gordon (You don't know what kind of energy you are going to unleash, think about the city below).

Anyway if a nuclear reactor explodes it will devastate any city (think of Chernobyl). A dark fusion reactor is far more effective so there is no more City 17 :flame:

AJ Rimmer said:
Well, it was some three miles up in the air, the outer parts of city 17 should be okay, which was probably where Kleiner was, so he might have lived.

We dont know how big the explosion was. G-Man stopped time part-way into it. ;) Could have wiped out the whole city, or just been a fizzle at the top of the citadel.

shithead said:
omfg u dumbass mother bitch

mr know-it-all ****** bitch

if u are so clever, tell me, who was climbing in the black place at the very end of the game???

lamaar dr.kleiners pet head crab and he was calling out for her , so he is alive too! bitch

and if u are so clever mr combine ass-sucker u dont know how powerful a dark energy reactor is either

it was probally so high up on that very tall citadel the explosion did not reach the whole city

duh

i think your attitude is uncalled for...
Civil Protection units will be deployed to your residence shortly.

anyway i seem to have missed the headcrab part... how can a headcrab call out for anything?

Overwatch said:
Well Breen seems to know. He warns Gordon (You don't know what kind of energy you are going to unleash, think about the city below).

Anyway if a nuclear reactor explodes it will devastate any city (think of Chernobyl). A dark fusion reactor is far more effective so there is no more City 17 :flame:
He said the city could be destroyed if the citadel decided to collapse. Chernobyl was mainly destroyed due to radiation, which can be escaped, besides, the combine do use force fields frequently, and also, City 17 is a very, very big city.

Overwatch said:

omfg

and u really take dr.breen's word as the truth?

everything he says is designed to kill humans and stop gordon from saveing the world. brainwashing u with every sentence

and u believe that this would be like chenobyl?

we are not talking about a nuclear reactor from 1984 here we aare talking about a teleport explosion and reactor u dont know

and another thing , did u not read my prev. post i said lamarr survived at end dickweed

Overwatch said:
i think your attitude is uncalled for...
Civil Protection units will be deployed to your residence shortly.

anyway i seem to have missed the headcrab part... how can a headcrab call out for anything?

omfg the combine brainwashed u well didnt they?

and i think u lost a few braincells in the process

i said dr.kleiner was calling out to lamarr at the end u div

shithead said:
omfg the combine brainwashed u well didnt they?

and i think u lost a few braincells in the process

i said dr.kleiner was calling out to lamarr at the end u div

Calm down FFS, Overwatch's speculations are credible. let the free mind speak.

For the topic: Barney and the G-Man.

I vote Barney..he still owes me my damned beer...

and he is funny

Lamarr!!!

Wouldn't you think Breen died from what happened. Explosion.

^First off, that was a joke^
2nd of all, I want Gman to come back the most, but I highly doubt alyx or her father died. If the Gman knew alyx was going to die, the he would have taken the trouble to have vaporized the piece of rock flying at her. Also, he dont exactly know how high it is[citidel], so it is hard to make a good estimate to what happened to the city below. Also, your post about Wallece trying to destroy and brainwash humankind is proboly false, as Breen has deluded himself.

Father Gregori cuz he is the coolest one with the best voice and stuff...

well, the fact that the reactor was on top of the citadel only makes thing worse. This way the whole city will be irradiated by unknown particles from the reactor (even of it's out of primary explosion range, which i doubt)

and shithead, watch your mouth. we combine have plenty of ways of dealing with your stubborn kind.

hey combinesoldier that was no piece of rock lol. It was the explosion itself and I think g-man couldnt care less if alyx dies(who does anyway)

Overwatch said:
well, the fact that the reactor was on top of the citadel only makes thing worse. This way the whole city will be irradiated by unknown particles from the reactor (even of it's out of primary explosion range, which i doubt)

and shithead, watch your mouth. we combine have plenty of ways of dealing with your stubborn kind.

hey combinesoldier that was no piece of rock lol. It was the explosion itself and I think g-man couldnt care less if alyx dies(who does anyway)
Well there's a piece of debris that looks like it's heading for her but I think in reality it's gonna miss her by about four or five feet. But that don't matter much, seeing as she is about 0.2 second from being hit head on by a nuclear explosion...

BirdMan said:
Calm down FFS, Overwatch's speculations are credible. let the free mind speak.

For the topic: Barney and the G-Man.

u tell me to calm down??

this guy told us they were all dead

i argued MY point of view which is free speach, when the twat bothers me

and then u tell me to let the free mind speak?? the free mind of a combine?

do combines have such a thing?

and dr. breen does use brainwashingg to destroy humanity in the beggining of the game u fool. he tells them to deny instincts and that they should not reproduce and that they should do what he says. also he says later in the game he threatens hmans extinction.

at the end everything he says is cleverly designed to stop u from stopping him adn his abominable plans

no, its a rock, and i checked, it would hit her. I also forgot to mention:
Positive energy reagtors (and average nuke reactor) When 100% unstable (explosion) Make a Mushroom cloud about half of it colapses onto whatever is below. A negitive reaction to this, I suppose would be to have the explsion implode, bending reality, then returning to normal. But we dont know the power of a dark fusion core, so whatever.
PS: Gman would save Alyx, she is an important asset

PSS: Propiganda and brainwashing people are 2 very diffrent things. The messeges at the end are to try to prove a point, he knows Gordons not going to change his position. "Insert word"

CombineSoldier said:
no, its a rock, and i checked, it would hit her. I also forgot to mention:
Positive energy reagtors (and average nuke reactor) When 100% unstable (explosion) Make a Mushroom cloud about half of it colapses onto whatever is below. A negitive reaction to this, I suppose would be to have the explsion implode, bending reality, then returning to normal. But we dont know the power of a dark fusion core, so whatever.
PS: Gman would save Alyx, she is an important asset

omg another combine dumbass,

u guys really are brainwashed to stupidity and your own destruction. how can u base such a foolish educated guess soldier? that is from a atomic bomb and here we talkin a reactor that we dont even know

and raditaion particles maybe. but if its just like the explosion in original black mesa they survived it diddnt they even though the dors were busted

Back