Which game are you most looking foward to this fall?

Which game are you most looking foward to this fall?

• Left 4 Dead

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Far Cry 2

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Fable 2

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Fallout 3

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • GuitarHero - World Tour

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Gears 2

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Call of Duty 5

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Saints Row 2

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Banjo Kazooie

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 14.4%

• Total voters
what happened to the old fallout 3 trailer? I wanna give my hopes up again.

Left 4 Dead and Far Cry 2. I'm more wanting FC2 but my comp can only run L4D so I'll be getting the latter first.

Off-topic: OP, you're from the UK, so why the hell do you use the word 'fall'? The word used in the UK is 'Autumn'. Did no one ever teach you that?

i have a feeling im going to get about 30 minutes of enjoyment out of L4D then its going to get tired.

Perhaps I need to watch some more game play videos!

L4D mainly but also looking forward to SR2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2 and a few more.

i have a feeling im going to get about 30 minutes of enjoyment out of L4D then its going to get tired.

Perhaps I need to watch some more game play videos!

I have a feeling the game is going to be far more immersive and fun than the gameplay videos can convey.

L4D's never going to get old and tiring.
Considering each match you play will play out differently due to the AI director.
And the different tactics and approaches you can take.

It'll be the breathe of fresh air I've been looking for with multiplayer games.

I pretty much want all of these besides Guitar Hero and Saints Row. Oh and Red Alert 3, if it turns out any good.

Dead Space and the new Brothers in Arms are looking decent as well.

I am disappointed at the lack of Mirror's Edge.

That's my one game this year.

Bioshock PS3, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2 and... uh... Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour if I can afford both of those.

Off-topic: OP, you're from the UK, so why the hell do you use the word 'fall'? The word used in the UK is 'Autumn'. Did no one ever teach you that?

Did no-one ever teach you that you shouldn't post hundreds of pictures of your butt-ugly face on internet forums?

Obviously not.

Did no-one ever teach you that you shouldn't post hundreds of pictures of your butt-ugly face on internet forums?

Obviously not.

Uh oh, moronic internet jerk alert!

On topic: Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2 have my eye at the moment, all of which come out in what, two weeks apart of one another? Crazy, expensive, but fun!, times ahead.

Am I the only one who has become less interested in L4D? It seems it will get old after 2 hours.

Obviously not.

Did no-one ever teach you any manners?

While we're on that topic, why the **** did you use the word fall?

Obviously not.

Is that seriously the best comeback that you can come up with? You fail.

You're American, it's allowed. You're also allowed to be overweight, be patriotic and love guns.

Psh, love guns, says the kid who recomended Bioshock to me, WHERE YOU KILL PEOPLE WITH GUNS!

Yeah but I live in London, I'm not allowed to love guns unless I'm black.

Pretty much Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3. Here's hoping that Fallout 3 is any good...

Then after that it will be Mafia 2 and Episode 3!

Is that seriously the best comeback that you can come up with? You fail.
Indeed he does, and for trolling crap like that he's spending 3 weeks under the bridge on his own.

The only suggestion I could give to why he used fall could be when we see movie trailers 'COMING THIS FALL'...etc, and it can rub off if you are easily deculturified (not a word I know D: )

And all this happened because of the word "fall". Hah.

Gotta watch yourself nowadays. Particularly what you say. Even implying you're American can lead to a ban.

Pi's very racist.

Already got Warhammer Online and The Witcher Enhanced so I'm going to go with Far Cry 2. Fallout 3 interests me somewhat but I'm going to have to wait and see if it turns out to just be Oblivion with guns or not.

Since when does nationality equal race?
Anyway, why the hell isn't Dead Space on the list? That looks amazing.
I'm lookin foward to Fallout 3, L4D, Gears 2 and Dead Space, I couldn't choose one, but I voted for Gears, it looked like it needed some support.
Also, lolwut?! More people are lookin foward to FarCry 2 than L4D?
Even the boxart of L4D is pure win.

I'm most excited about Fable 2, but I wont be getting it till we see it on PC, so that wont be this fall. Other than that I'd say Far Cry 2 is second.

GTA IV on the PC looks like a good shout, also WiC: Soviet Assault and CoD 5

Back